You can type here any text you want

WTB: Two 87 t type center caps and nice blue steering wheel

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dsmith4994

I am looking for two 87 t type center caps in mint condition with no cracks or broken tabs and nice blue sport leather steering wheel in mint condition (no dye jobs). I know this next item is impossible to find but a mint 87 t type horn center cap with no cracks (i know im dreaming on that one) If you got one or all send me a price and a pic if you got one to dsmith4994@aol.com

Check the parts forsale section. There was a guy that just posted a horn button that was NOS, I think he wanted $125 for it shipped with insurance. Also I just saw a NOS one on ebay as well but it may be the same person selling it there as well.

re: Ebay

I got ripped off five (5) times this year on ebay. I got ripped off zero (0) times on the turbobuick message board. Forget ebay besides i was only looking to pay about 50 bucks for a good used one as it is for my soon to be daily driver. Thanks for the heads up though.......Dave

TTT

Dave I have to agree with you on that, I bought alot of Buick parts off e bay this year and only 2 parts were in the condition they were advertised in and they were from the same seller. And he wasnt a Buick specific parts vendor. Buyer beware.

re:still looking

Still looking for all the parts listed. Even if you have a possible lead on these parts or know where to get them new from a vendor email me at dsmith4994@aol.com ..........Thanks again ......Dave

dsmith4994 said:
Still looking for all the parts listed. Even if you have a possible lead on these parts or know where to get them new from a vendor email me at dsmith4994@aol.com ..........Thanks again ......Dave
Dave i have a blue steering wheel. Its not mint and i dont know if its been dyed or not. But you can come check it out if you want.

re:blue steering wheel

Cool ! where in CT are you located? How much do you want for it ? Email me with your phone number and a good time to get a hold of you at dsmith4994@aol.com

RE: parts

still looking for all parts.....not giving up i know you guys got this stuff buried in your storage someplace.......dsmith4994@aol.com

I am still looking for all parts listed and now i am looking for the fuel line that goes to the passenger side of the fuel rail also.....thanks

still looking for all parts mentioned above.....spring fever hitting gotta get my 84 t-type put together and running...dsmith4994@aol.com

center caps

I have 2 87 T center caps that are in excellent condition for sale. Or if you want new, they are still available through your local GM parts department for about $100 each (according to my local Buick dealership). You can email me at bjcj231@cs.com if you are interested in the nice used ones I have.
Thanks ............... BW Jones :)

Back