WTB: Two 87 t type center caps and nice blue steering wheel

dsmith4994

I am looking for two 87 t type center caps in mint condition with no cracks or broken tabs and nice blue sport leather steering wheel in mint condition (no dye jobs). I know this next item is impossible to find but a mint 87 t type horn center cap with no cracks (i know im dreaming on that one) If you got one or all send me a price and a pic if you got one to dsmith4994@aol.com

Check the parts forsale section. There was a guy that just posted a horn button that was NOS, I think he wanted $125 for it shipped with insurance. Also I just saw a NOS one on ebay as well but it may be the same person selling it there as well.

re: Ebay

I got ripped off five (5) times this year on ebay. I got ripped off zero (0) times on the turbobuick message board. Forget ebay besides i was only looking to pay about 50 bucks for a good used one as it is for my soon to be daily driver. Thanks for the heads up though.......Dave

TTT

Dave I have to agree with you on that, I bought alot of Buick parts off e bay this year and only 2 parts were in the condition they were advertised in and they were from the same seller. And he wasnt a Buick specific parts vendor. Buyer beware.

re:still looking

Still looking for all the parts listed. Even if you have a possible lead on these parts or know where to get them new from a vendor email me at dsmith4994@aol.com ..........Thanks again ......Dave

dsmith4994 said:
Still looking for all the parts listed. Even if you have a possible lead on these parts or know where to get them new from a vendor email me at dsmith4994@aol.com ..........Thanks again ......Dave
Dave i have a blue steering wheel. Its not mint and i dont know if its been dyed or not. But you can come check it out if you want.

RE: parts

still looking for all parts.....not giving up i know you guys got this stuff buried in your storage someplace.......dsmith4994@aol.com

I am still looking for all parts listed and now i am looking for the fuel line that goes to the passenger side of the fuel rail also.....thanks

still looking for all parts mentioned above.....spring fever hitting gotta get my 84 t-type put together and running...dsmith4994@aol.com

center caps

I have 2 87 T center caps that are in excellent condition for sale. Or if you want new, they are still available through your local GM parts department for about $100 each (according to my local Buick dealership). You can email me at bjcj231@cs.com if you are interested in the nice used ones I have.
Thanks ............... BW Jones :)