WTKO 1987 T-Type WE4 48000k Original Miles 1 owner

Did I just see some photos of the car in another thread? Is the car maroon? And if so, yes that is a very nice ride!!! Just wrong color for me! I like my cars Black or White. It a motto thing, my wife and I say "Our business is black and white, but our fun is in the grey." Maybe I should look for a grey one! Jeep is white, both mustangs are white, dodge is black.

I am waiting because like you I have seen the prices dropping on the Buicks. But I am just tired of waiting and looking. There is alot of crap out there and if its not crap they want 25k.

I have been looking for awhile. Seriously for about a year. Just tied of looking at cars that owners think they have something special and can tell you nothing of why. Just want the moon for the car and have no idea if it is worth it.

Not true, I know of several nice low mileage Turbo Regals being advertised on here over the last 6 months for $11,000 to $14,000.

I may be looking for 40 years too

Maybe I should look for a grey one!

I sold one 3 months ago with 43,000 miles, 20 year verifiable history, beautiful throughout, for $13,000. Doesn't get much better than that. Here are links to the ad and a few pictures...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...43k-miles-loaded-great-history-very-nice.html

BTD's Photo Galleries at pbase.com (click on Memory Lane and scroll down to bottom)

If you want a nice car for a fair price, you have to visit the forum daily or at least weekly. Good luck in your search.

I got my car see sig for 18000. 1 owner and it was garage kept. Its all about getting a good car from the get go. When I go to get my next one the board is the way I am going

I sold one 3 months ago with 43,000 miles, 20 year verifiable history, beautiful throughout, for $13,000. Doesn't get much better than that. Here are links to the ad and a few pictures...

I'm the new owner of this one. I have been meaning to join up and post in the feedback section about the sale. The car is sweet! I can't believe someone didn't beat me to it.

No, I am not talking about the board cars, mainly ebay and craigslist. Those two I have seen some real trash. Some of the those cars have been running for months. I have found many good cars on here, just to late or outside of the price range I am willing to pay. Thanks

I'm the new owner of this one. I have been meaning to join up and post in the feedback section about the sale. The car is sweet! I can't believe someone didn't beat me to it.

Welcome aboard ZoomZoom! You bought it just in time, it was only for sale for 30 days and I had 5 people interested. They don't come any nicer than that for the money. You got a great car for a great price. Do me one favor, make sure you take that big fat ATR rear stabilizer bar off and put a stock rear stabilizer bar back on. I hated that thing since day one. All it's good for is making annoying sounds.

No, I am not talking about the board cars, mainly ebay and craigslist. Those two I have seen some real trash. Some of the those cars have been running for months. I have found many good cars on here, just to late or outside of the price range I am willing to pay. Thanks

Gotcha. The ones that are for sale on Craigslist, AutoTrader, or even this Forum for 8 months or more are usually over priced, that is why they are still for sale. Good luck in your search.

Went and talked to the owner of the WE4 with 48k and we made a deal I will be picking that car up in time for the summer shows. Got lots of good parts. Has haltech management system and other very nice mods.

Thanks, I cant wait to go to my first buick event. What happens around April? I almost talked myself out of the whole deal, but I have wanted the car that I bought since 1993(Summer) when the owner put an a** whooping on a buddies 1991 Z28 with mods, and I had never seen anything like it, at the time. So it has been well worth the wait!

You know I just looked at those photos of the grey t, wow whata buy! I wish you still had that car, I have never seen a grey t looking that good. WOW!

You know I just looked at those photos of the grey t, wow whata buy! I wish you still had that car, I have never seen a grey t looking that good. WOW!

yep. I looked for a long time to find the right one.

I went in the garage yesterday just to sit in it and wait for spring while everyone else was shovelling snow.

congrats on your purchase

Did you purchase the grey t from 323gtx? That is a really good looking car. And thanks I am hoping to pick it up very soon.