You can type here any text you want

WTS: Greddy boost controller, 10" PTC converter, TA Performance valve covers, and more..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheyCallMeSkip

" Nice Monte Carlo"
I have some parts off the car I am not going to use, so maybe they can go to a new home.. All prices do not include shipping..

1. Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller. It was on the car when I got it, but I switched to something different. $200

4. 3" polished MAF pipe. I believe it's stainless. Comes with the couplers, clamps, and a Spectre cone filter. $50 Sold
5. Factory intake elbow. It appears to be ceramic coated. $30

6. A pillar 3 gauge pod. It has a 1/4" hold drilled for the LED for the meth injection on the midde gauge. $20 sold...

If you have any questions, let me know.. Thanks for looking.

I'll trade you an SMLE no5 mk1 and some ammo for the converter Skip. Not your normal trade but I thought I'd throw it out there if you feel like driving north a few miles.;)

I'll trade you an SMLE no5 mk1 and some ammo for the converter Skip. Not your normal trade but I thought I'd throw it out there if you feel like driving north a few miles.;)

Thanks for the offer Charlie... I'm all set in that dept though..

How old is the converter?? Any idea how many miles?? Is this a Dusty Bradford spec'd converter??

How old is the converter?? Any idea how many miles?? Is this a Dusty Bradford spec'd converter??

It was in the car when I got it.. I can call Dusty and get all the info for it. I talked to him about it and he told me behind my motor it would slip pretty good, so he spec'd me a new one. The guy I bought the car from couldn't give me much info other than it had around 3000 miles on it since the motor and trans were went thru. I put maybe 250 more on it after I got it before I took it apart.

I have some parts off the car I am not going to use, so maybe they can go to a new home.. All prices do not include shipping..Can you please post pics of the valve covers.I'm interested.

1. Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller. It was on the car when I got it, but I switched to something different. $200

2. PTC 10" NLU converter. It stalls at 3200 and works fine. I switched my combo up and needed more stall.. I would prefer a FTF around Houston for this, I don't really want to ship it. $300

3. TA Performance valve covers. Come with the bolts and a new set of Fel Pro gaskets siliconed to them. $150

4. 3" polished MAF pipe. I believe it's stainless. Comes with the couplers, clamps, and a Spectre cone filter. $50 Sold

6. A pillar 3 gauge pod. It has a 1/4" hold drilled for the LED for the meth injection on the midde gauge. $20 sold...

I have some parts off the car I am not going to use, so maybe they can go to a new home.. All prices do not include shipping..

2. PTC 10" NLU converter. It stalls at 3200 and works fine. I switched my combo up and needed more stall.. I would prefer a FTF around Houston for this, I don't really want to ship it. $300

3. TA Performance valve covers. Come with the bolts and a new set of Fel Pro gaskets siliconed to them. $150

What exact PN is the Greddy? PN should be similar to this: 15500209

Was it working when removed?

The covers are as they were when I got them. They are grey paint with black.

The boost controller worked when I took it off.. I prefer the RJC. That's why I took it off. I will get you the part number when I get home from work.

let me know if you change your mind on shipping the converter. they ship pretty easily. thanks

Back