You can type here any text you want

wtt 1982 corvette for 86-87 turbo buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stephen p

burrick owner
ok, so i'm not really interested in selling, but i would like a buick.. so here's the car. if rules say i need a price, 6.5k. i do not want non intercooled TB's and i will not come off any cash..

located in jackson, MS

1982 corvette, runs great, cold ac.. bone stock, down to the exhaust. has the stock L83 crossfire fuel injection 5.7/700r4 trans, and it runs/shifts perfect.. all the gauges/lights/electrical related works. oil pressure is 40 idling, and the temp never goes over 180, even with the a/c on, on a mississippi summer day. the car is daily driven. odometer reads 35k miles, but i'm sure it's more like 135.. but then again some corvettes genuinely are low mileage.

the color is "silver green" and is extremely rare. there were only 723 silver green corvette's produced

there is ZERO rust in the floors, or any where else

this car is a very functional resto project.. i would not hesitate to load up, and drive the car any where.

the bad.. will need a repaint (obviously) interior is pretty bad, will need seats re covered, carpet, and possibly door panels.. also, the differential seems to be making a droning noise, but i'm sure it's not on its way out.

corvette1.jpg

corvette2.jpg

corvette3.jpg

corvette4.jpg

corvette5.jpg

night.jpg

corvetteengine.jpg

corvetteinterior.jpg

Back