WTT 78 TA for 87 GN, Texas

99ssconvertible

I have had 3 Grand Nationals and sold my last 87 over 7 years ago. I have since had a 78 Pontiac Trans Am special edition Y88 with 78k original miles. Willing to trade for a Very clean with good title 87 GN with mileage preferably less than 50k.

99ssconvertible said:
I have had 3 Grand Nationals and sold my last 87 over 7 years ago. I have since had a 78 Pontiac Trans Am special edition Y88 with 78k original miles. Willing to trade for a Very clean with good title 87 GN with mileage preferably less than 50k.

][/QUOTE] Drop a turbo V6 in that NICE ta... ;) ;)

hey moderator, can you delete this post please, I don't see the delete icon. I finally got my original forum name to work, this one was temp. thanks.

garage

twinvipers said:
I would consider a trade with my 6k mile,stock 87 GN plus cash.

Twinvipers,

I have seen your post in here for a while now. I have a request from you. You have to post a photo of your garage with the GNX's and the GN. I will put it as my wallpaper on my laptop.

TXregal

I looked at your car, the miles are perfect but I was looking for one with just a few mods. It will be a Sunday car around town, don't plan on ripping the doors off the jerk in the rice burner next to me :)
Good luck on the sale though