wtt c5 corvette 86/87 gn

Picture102.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Take a look in my photo album. In the grand national folder. There's my 87 in there, pictures 35-38. Very low mods (TA49/Blue Tops). Pristine condition inside and out. Everything works (except antenna, up), any interest? There's also my 86 GN, and my 84 Z28 (both of which are our one owner's)

How about this car?

Nice C5! How about this 10 second daily driver? Everything still works! Ice cold A/C, Cruise control, power seats, power windows, T-tops, and much more....

Hello are you still looking for a nice GN I have an 87 with only 15,000km, fully stock no mods and original brand new looking paint, any interest and I can get you some pics.

scot you know you dont want to do that. you got one sweet as ride.

how much you want for the c5?

Give me a price and and i can just prolly buy it off you to help fund a new turbo project of your own.

the vette is back up for trade or for sale. had some offers but none went through. before i go any further i just want everyone to know that this vehicle has a salvage title but has never been wrecked, everything is in working order. i would like 15k or best offer or equal trade for preferably modded gn or t-type. if you have any questions please email. i am very busy so i will try to answer asap.
thanks, jim

How about a nicely modded TTA....car #934

12 bolt rear..31 spline mosers
Built Trans(New)Ck performance..
New vigilante conv
Ported heads and Intake(webber racing)

nice interior...Good wing...Everything works.

if your interested...give me a call...732-778-2273 anytime.

Thanks,Shawn

this car was not damaged at all.if you had a vehicle in this area you could wright it off weather damaged or not.i welcome anyone who is interested to come out and take a look at the car.

Hmmm...while most of these vehicles may not have been damaged, you should check for flood and/or other damage during your pre-purchase inspection.

this car was not damaged at all.if you had a vehicle in this area you could wright it off weather damaged or not.i welcome anyone who is interested to come out and take a look at the car.

I was told from the previous owner that the car did indeed have some water in it...How much though I imagine is anyones guess...Could of been Filled...Could of Been 1 inch.