wtt c5 corvette 86/87 gn

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
testing the water for trades on my c5 vette. i got the car from a member on this board which i traded my tta for. i planned on selling it to a friend who wanted a vette. after i let him take it for a day he brought it back with a smoked trans. he paid to have the trans rebuilt but said the car was too much for him so he didn't want it. i ended up keeping it for the summer but i really miss my turbo car.the vette has 49k,level 3 trans with 3200 stall yank,heads,good size cam,long tube headers.dynoed @403rwhp with a 4000 stall so it should dyno a little higher with a 3200 stall. i have over 7k worth of receipts for work done on the car. everything works on the car no problems. i am a gm service consultant so only gm certified techs have worked on it. what i am looking for is a 86/87 gn, t, or t type with a solid body, good paint and preferably modded. let me know what you have. email me with details at tainted99man@yahoo.com:biggrin:

pics

Picture102.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Hello

Is the corvette able to be driven with no major issues? I have been considering a car I can drive without worry. I have a 87 Gn w/ 16000 miles few mods. Mostly stock.

pics

i am working on a deal wright now but if it fall through i will get back to every one.
HPIM0892.jpg

HPIM0890.jpg

The cam is a Thunder Racing TRak cam 231/234 .640/.590 112 LSA. The heads on the car are PRC LS6 Stage 2 ported heads.

Jim, I see you can't stay away.

deal fell through,went to look at a car and in my opinion was junk.if any one else is interested please email.this is a very nice vette and i am looking for somthing compared.
thanks jim

deal fell through,went to look at a car and in my opinion was junk.if any one else is interested please email.this is a very nice vette and i am looking for somthing compared.
thanks jim

You have mail.

Brian

I have a gorgeous 86 GN with 21k original miles, but it's all stock. If interested, PM me and we'll get you the info you need. Thanks.