You can type here any text you want

wtt c5 corvette 86/87 gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
testing the water for trades on my c5 vette. i got the car from a member on this board which i traded my tta for. i planned on selling it to a friend who wanted a vette. after i let him take it for a day he brought it back with a smoked trans. he paid to have the trans rebuilt but said the car was too much for him so he didn't want it. i ended up keeping it for the summer but i really miss my turbo car.the vette has 49k,level 3 trans with 3200 stall yank,heads,good size cam,long tube headers.dynoed @403rwhp with a 4000 stall so it should dyno a little higher with a 3200 stall. i have over 7k worth of receipts for work done on the car. everything works on the car no problems. i am a gm service consultant so only gm certified techs have worked on it. what i am looking for is a 86/87 gn, t, or t type with a solid body, good paint and preferably modded. let me know what you have. email me with details at tainted99man@yahoo.com:biggrin:

pics

Picture102.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Hello

Is the corvette able to be driven with no major issues? I have been considering a car I can drive without worry. I have a 87 Gn w/ 16000 miles few mods. Mostly stock.

pics

i am working on a deal wright now but if it fall through i will get back to every one.
HPIM0892.jpg

HPIM0890.jpg

The cam is a Thunder Racing TRak cam 231/234 .640/.590 112 LSA. The heads on the car are PRC LS6 Stage 2 ported heads.

Jim, I see you can't stay away.

deal fell through,went to look at a car and in my opinion was junk.if any one else is interested please email.this is a very nice vette and i am looking for somthing compared.
thanks jim

deal fell through,went to look at a car and in my opinion was junk.if any one else is interested please email.this is a very nice vette and i am looking for somthing compared.
thanks jim

You have mail.

Brian

I have a gorgeous 86 GN with 21k original miles, but it's all stock. If interested, PM me and we'll get you the info you need. Thanks.

Back