You can type here any text you want

WTT for a 64 Chevelle or Malibu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gofstbuick

Administrator
Staff member
I've grown tired of my 1970 Malibu, except for the engine (and gauges) and possibly the transmission. I'm looking to trade my 70 Malibu, less engine (and gauges) and possibly transmission, for a 1964 Chevelle or Malibu. The interior and paint on the 70 is in very good condition. Gold interior with white exterior and black stripes. The stripes were painted on to the deck lid and cold air hood using the factory template. I converted to front manual disc brakes and the chassis is AC (AC system not installed). The transmission is 400 turbo with 2800 stall and 3 inch drive line, hooked to a peg leg 12 bolt (with 3.73 gears). The speedometer is calibrated to the 3.73 gears and 16 inch reproduction rallys with short caps. If the 64 Chevelle/Malibu comes with a 4 speed, I would be willing to leave the 400 turbo with the 70 Malibu. An Alston 6 point bar is welded in and the rear bars run the roof line, so the main hoop is only visible from the side of the vehicle.

Back