You can type here any text you want

WTT for GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboGN871

I have a 1989 Mustang Notchback I have owned for nearly 18 years that I`m thinking that I might trade. I would like a lower miles GN 86 or 87. Just looking to see if any interest... My mustang is real clean but as of 7/12/08 my hood did not latch correctly and the hood flew off doing some damage to the cowl, roof and hood so it is not mint anymore!! I will have pics and info for anyone interested.

I will try to post a pic of the car. Im located near Philly..

Attachments

• Gil Pic one.jpg
    Gil Pic one.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 129
I have a 1989 Mustang Notchback I have owned for nearly 18 years that I`m thinking that I might trade. I would like a lower miles GN 86 or 87. Just looking to see if any interest... My mustang is real clean but as of 7/12/08 my hood did not latch correctly and the hood flew off doing some damage to the cowl, roof and hood so it is not mint anymore!! I will have pics and info for anyone interested.

I will try to post a pic of the car. Im located near Philly..

Nice notch, how does it run?

The car ran 12:30 @ 110 on motor, on the spray Im not sure but about a 10:40 or 10:50.. It has a stock bottom end..

Back