WTT GN for T-Type (feeler)

BuckeyeTroop

Looking to possibly trade my '87 GN hardtop for an '86 or '87 T. Main reason is I'll be buying my dad's low mile GN soon and I want more of a daily driver and i've had my share of GN's and would like something alittle different. My GN has a clean carfax. 167K on the body, approx 23k on rebuilt motor and trans. Mainly stock. TT 93 chip, MAF pipe w/ K&N, adju wastegate, vaccum brake conversion, dual airbags. Very clean interior. All seats in excellent condtion. Various dings and dents, slight bubbling on door bottoms and qtrs. Has had a repaint. Some checking and chipping. Nice looking and strong running car. Can e-mail more pics.

DSC01520.jpg
[/IMG]

How Much You Thinking?
Tinted Light Covers Get Me A $60 Ticket Around Here
How About There In Ohio I See Your A Trooper

Probably $8500-$9000 range. I leave the tinted covers alone as long as they are not running them at night. Legally the lights need to be clearly visible from 500 feet.

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but its nice to see another high mileage car look so good. Mine in the sig has 172K on it, but engine only 500 miles. I know where to send any tickets I get for window tint to.:biggrin:

Lol. Thats a nice looking car you have. Thats the kind of setup i'm looking to get into in a T-Type. Hopefully I can find one thats not too far away.

Another pic. I've had a couple of questions about the up pipe. It is powdercoated metallic silver. Very high quality. It has a matching powdercoated plenum, not installed, that goes with car.

Attachments

• DSC01529.JPG
    DSC01529.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 630
How about a TTA trade? Bump again

I've only been a TTA owner for just over a year now, but I've been a 3rd gen owner for years. And it is my advice that you spend some time behind the wheel of 3rd gen car with HD (WS6) suspension first. If you can drive someone's 3rd gen for a couple hundred miles first you could make a better judgement as to whether this is the trade you want to make, especially for a DD vehicle.

It's just that in just a year I've read about buyer's remorse after going from the G-body to an F-body. The TTA is a stiff,noisy,balls-to-wall thrill ride, but not something I would want to drive everyday.
I personanly love the 3rd gen F cars and especially the TTAs but it is an aquired taste.

Thanks for the info. I've had a few 3rd gens over the years and know their downsides. Its definately an aquired taste. Just looking for something different for a couple reasons.

87 d 84

see if you like this go on cars for sale and you can see alot more all fresh motor trans alot of new parts