You can type here any text you want

WTT My 87 GN for your....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

asrnj77

I like my 87 GN but before I put more money into it (namely a new paint job and new interior)I want to see if anybody wants to make a trade. I'm only interested in 86-87 T's and GN's. The body and paint need to be in very good condition and the a/c must be reliable and blow cold (mine needs a new condensor). That being said of course the drive train needs to be something I'm interested in..

What I have..

a 1987 GN with 89,xxx original miles on unopened block. PW (work), PL (not that well) and power seat (works great). It's got T-tops and the body is in pretty good condition although there are 2 small rust bubbles on the doors and some bubbling under the quarter windows from a prior repaint, and the doors could use new hinges but they close fine. It has the stock stereo (concert) and everything works but the antenna. The gauges are an electric fp gauge and boost gauge with a scanmaster and new TT chip. I also just put in a new gas tank and fp. Clean carfax and title. Has a new two way alarm system. Everything else should be in my signature. I just spent over $1600 at Andersons getting some electrical gremlins tweaked out and getting the car tuned (plus new plugs, wires, ign coil and sending unit). I have black GTA rims that I may or may not keep depending on the trade offer. Also mine has a current Nothern Virginia emissions inspections so if your state has reciprocity you're in the clear.
I have a lot of money in this car and I do like it a lot but before I continue to pour money into it I want to see if maybe somebody has something to trade where we are both happy. PM me for more details or email me asrnj77@hotmail.com

gn4w.jpg

gn3.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn1.jpg

I take it you are willing to spend a good amount of money to trade up. You ad is not very clear other than you want out of your car because it is costing you money.

The money I'm talking about spending is to get a fresh paint job and I was leaning towards a leather interior. I have a whole new high end stereo that I haven't put in yet. I am also debating getting all new a/c parts (although I believe it just needs the condensor). I really have no pressing need to get rid of this car but I thought maybe somebody has a T that has great body and interior but their engine mods are much more minimal and they'd rather have an actual GN. I'm about to put on the fresh GTA wheels with new tires and I'll likely be firmly committed to the rest of the projects after that

Little update on my offer - Recently replaced the tps and iac. Got this in a nice tune and it's humming. My only personal issues with the car are a/c not working, paint could be redone in areas (not too bad though), and the driver's seat needs to be recovered. I'm constantly flip-flopping about changing these things but maybe somebody has a nice T or GN that might have what I want but is higher mileage or lacking a lot of mods and they would be happier with what I have and vice versa. I've had a couple of offers but none that are working out to be fair. Let me know what you think...

Back