You can type here any text you want

WTT: PICS Added 2000 Trans AM m6 for Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sshoureas

PERFECT 2000 White Trans AM six speed for 86/87 Grand National or possibly T-Type. The TA is no winters/salt/rain/feet on carpet or mats. One of the best left. No dents, dings, etc. Never been dirty.

What do you have ? Also interested in classic muscle car trades or 76-81 Z28 and Trans Ams. I'm in Ohio.

dsc02295vw1.jpg

dsc02296oi1.jpg

ttt ... bump for the day. This is a super nice car I'm just looking for a new toy for spring and have always wanted a turbo Buick

Yes, it is a real GM hood, with the GM airbox assembly from a wrecked white '02 WS6. Only the hood was painted. It was not blended into the fenders or bumper. I still have the original, perfect, flat steel hood and ALL Paprework for this showroom condition car. No winters, rain, dirt, salt. Non-smoker, no feet on carpet or floor mats. A perfect, original time capsule for the person who wanted one when they were new but couldn't afford one or didn't buy one. Here's a rare second chance to do what you wish you would have done back then.

CJ, thanks man but your turbo LSx is a bit more radical than I'm looking for. Someone's gonna love that car though !

Bored, looking for a new toy for Spring and I've always loved the GNs. It's kinda nuts, the TA is "as off the showroom floor". Honestly ......

Back