You can type here any text you want

WTT: PICS Added 2000 Trans AM m6 for Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
you keep posting&posting&posting,,,,, the pontiac but this is a buick site! sell the car and buy a buick! why would anyone that drives a fast stock buick wanna trade for a slower plastic pontiac? times are bad and still no one wants to trade you! try autotrader.com!

thanks for your brilliant post but I have conversations going with several board members .... I'll probably close a deal within the week. Thanks again.

you keep posting&posting&posting,,,,, the pontiac but this is a buick site! sell the car and buy a buick! why would anyone that drives a fast stock buick wanna trade for a slower plastic pontiac? times are bad and still no one wants to trade you! try autotrader.com!

Please leave and never come back. :rolleyes:

hey, i got a clean honda civic want to trade for 10 sec buick!

jesus, why waste time posting in a legit thread if all your going to do is make yourself sound like an idiot. I honestly believe you do drive a civic....and dont own a TR or any decent car for that matter

87 t-type motor built by fred santana 20 over ported champion irons 70gtq 218/218 comp solid lifter cam 3400 stall 9/11, razer alky kit, 79"s turbotweak alky chip 150 shot nos = 10:62 128 (without nos) that would put a spanking on you and your plastic pontiac buddy any day of the week with the air conditioning on. oh by the way this is car no# 8 :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 495
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 495
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 489
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 490
ok, so you have a TR...and it SOUNDS fast. but weather you can beat me or not...you still are trolling this thread sounding like a complete child. Im done arguing as i would like to see this guy get a TR for his bird, and if you feel you need to argue more just shoot me a PM. I am also getting a TR but no way would i trade the pontiac. By the way, nice car.

hey, i got a clean honda civic want to trade for 10 sec buick!

As my Dad says, "They're out there" and just the same as in real life you run into them on The Internet too. Somehow my quest for a TR has been turned into a bizarre and childish "my car can beat your car" issue. I don't care as I don't race my Pontiac nor would I race a TR if I buy one of those. My interest is as as enthusiast and I don't care to compare whether my Pontiac is built as well as an '80s G body - I love them both. In fact, I have several cars on my "have to have one some day list". With some luck I'll get a chance to own several more of them though owning all is likely out of the question !

With that said and further idiocy ignored I am still interested in a trade or an on outright cash deal ($12k or less) of a TR/GN. I have one serious discussion going but would like more options to choose from if there is interest. Thanks.

I guess i'm just not getting it...

This is a super nice modern muscle car with the desireable 6 speed. Whats the point of posting some negitive BS about it and ruining the thread? I posted a plain jane '86 Camaro with a nice motor and I got all positive comments and even a trade request or two. I just wonder why your browsing the thread if you wouldn't consider a trade? :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale/trade it looks like a clean and fun car.

Becuase I am looking to trade a car and was wondering what this guys trade parameters were.

Unless it is a spectacular car I'm really looking for a fairly original example. If you think you have something that fits the bill PM me.

87 t-type motor built by fred santana 20 over ported champion irons 70gtq 218/218 comp solid lifter cam 3400 stall 9/11, razer alky kit, 79"s turbotweak alky chip 150 shot nos = 10:62 128 (without nos) that would put a spanking on you and your plastic pontiac buddy any day of the week with the air conditioning on. oh by the way this is car no# 8 :cool:
Bad Azz car....would eat TA's with 200 shot all day

LS1's are a bit like the LC2 in that they respond well to mods and can be made to produce big horsepower. Undeniably though, GNs can do it cheaper comparatively. Don't think anyway would deny the LSx's are great motors.

Back