You can type here any text you want

WTT: PICS Added 2000 Trans AM m6 for Turbo Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
you keep posting&posting&posting,,,,, the pontiac but this is a buick site! sell the car and buy a buick! why would anyone that drives a fast stock buick wanna trade for a slower plastic pontiac? times are bad and still no one wants to trade you! try autotrader.com!

:rolleyes:

Man I'd LOVE to have an LS1 6 speed T/A or even a Z28. I would want mine all black, as they just look bad ass in black. White looks good too.

Since you've probably never been in one, they're very fun cars, especially with the 6 speed. I got to take 2 for a spin and was impressed, but at the time couldn't afford one.

Maybe one day I'll get to own one, if there's any left that didn't suffer an unmerciful beating at the hands of a hormone raged teenager/young adult.

Buick or not, it's still a cool car. I don't suppose you feel the same way about the '89 turbo Trans AM? It's a Pontiac too ya know. :wink:

Good luck man. There is a car out there for you that will trade ya, its finding the right person, right time. There is a guy in my aread that has a Turbo TA 2000. Makes 930 at the wheels, crazy azz fast for a sleeper

Buick NOOB - looking for something a bit more stock but nice car though !

TurboGA - Thanks !

Buick NOOB - looking for something a bit more stock but nice car though !

TurboGA - Thanks !

I think its tastefully done...It would be all the bolt on mods you would do first before getting down into the engine and such.

Back