You can type here any text you want

wtt trade for 86-87 t-type or gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i guess the reason you are posting this is because of what i said about a even trade on this topic http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...any-mods-77k-miles-10k-get-before-i-part.html but, thats cool i will remember to never deal w/ you. i did not mean no disrespect by saying no thanks, not even close.

i should not have to explain the price diff. between my car and nada. add the prices up

ttt for me. i am raising the price to 25000.00 just because i can. it will help me weed out people that waste my time. pm me if you are interested

Youre the one who wastes peoples time.

I told you to load the car up and if mine wasnt what you wanted,id pay for your gas.

Why not make it an even $1 million?Youre as likely to get $1 million as you would $18k or $25k.Just not gonna bring it.Im sure its a nice car but be realisitic for christs sake.

$8500 nada good condition value and $10k in mods doesnt make an $18k car,sorry if youre not smart enough to figure that one out.

My car list for $20k nada and its got about $14k in mods.Guess what?Im not dumb enough to think its worth $30k.

Stick to F bodys since they are so valuable:wink:

Youre the one who wastes peoples time.

I told you to load the car up and if mine wasnt what you wanted,id pay for your gas.

Why not make it an even $1 million?Youre as likely to get $1 million as you would $18k or $25k.Just not gonna bring it.Im sure its a nice car but be realisitic for christs sake.

$8500 nada good condition value and $10k in mods doesnt make an $18k car,sorry if youre not smart enough to figure that one out.

My car list for $20k nada and its got about $14k in mods.Guess what?Im not dumb enough to think its worth $30k.

Stick to F bodys since they are so valuable:wink:
i have a business to run i dont have time to play with. ill pay for your gas s--t.

christ dont care if my car sales or not.

i did a user search for your name and it seems you have a bit of a problem w/ people when things dont go your way. name calling, calling people dumb etc...........

oh yeah, thanks for keeping this at the top, but this will be my last post on my for sale ad regarding you since i wasted your time, because you pm'ed me first. ill be the better person;)

Ill say it,if you think that car is worth $18k,youre not only dumb but youre a complete moron who should put down the crack pipe before any further damage is done;)

Im done.Good luck with the sale of the worlds most valuable stock motor TA.

Ill say it,if you think that car is worth $18k,youre not only dumb but youre a complete moron who should put down the crack pipe before any further damage is done;)

Im done.Good luck with the sale of the worlds most valuable stock motor TA.

Wow....and I thought I was bad....

J/K Drew....:smile:

ttt. 15500.00

i have sold some extra stuff that was not on the car

and i am keeping the n20 setup and f.a.s.t wideband

Back