WWhere to find A hardened L/R clutch assembly?????

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
I have now for the 4th time had a problem with my Low/Reverse clutch assembly, or what not it is called, brakeing, or having the gears towards the center get freyed. I was wondering who makes these in a very strong form. I was looking at the one at PTSExtreme.com, and it is labled the L/R Center support, it says a roller bearing is installed, but is it hardened? I need the whole
L/R clutch as pictured there, and the small geared ring that meshes with the center gear on it. I hope i had a good explination of the part i am looking for. Any Help would be greatly appreciated, if you have any other questions to figure out what im looking for just ask i could take a pic.

Thanks,Dan

i have yet to see one broken.do you have pictures?it is more accurate to say that there is a transmission condition or abnormal operating environment to be the cause rather than a defective or overstressed part.id appreciate photos or typed operating conditions to better paint a picture of the failure.

I was wondering if i could get just the modified low/reverse clutch houseing from you and what it would cost?

Thanks,Dan

You were throwing me off with "Hardened"
I dont believe these are hardened but are way better because of the roller bearing