X Ray out of work!!!!!

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Well it appears that my seven year stint at W2W is over :eek: ….the new owners of the company White Box Automotive Holdings decided to close the doors on our sister company Tecstar along with Wheel to Wheel. So as of the end of the month I will be unemployed.
As you may know I once worked at ASC and worked there for over eighteen years before getting this job, so for the second time in over twenty five year I am looking for a new job…
I have been looking for a job over the last month but so far I have been unable to land one. I have lots of experience but looking for an engineering job without a degree is difficult but you know what they say; you get eighty percent of your jobs through networking not through the want adds. (hint hint);)
And unfortunately I can’t make a living off my knowledge of the GNX program …I will let you all know where I end up working…..Regards Rick:smile:

Well Best Of Luck To You. If You Really Get Stuck I Have A Whole Bunch Of Things I Need Done To My Gnx Clone. :d

sorry to here this.....wish I could help!...but unless you want to move to Augusta a be a fireman I can't...yo would hate the pay cut :eek: ....

good luck:smile:

The concensus anywhere in the entire work force is the good ones are never unemployed for very long.

Don't take a crappy job you wont like.

It just goes to show you, in this day and age, that there is no such thing as job security. Good luck on your search.

That sucks Rick, I had to move from Michigan to find a good job. That just don't have the business there. Good luck and I wish the best for you.

Dang Mr. Rick, sorry to hear about that. Don't worry, Gods watching out for you man:smile:

Also, you have another PM

It just goes to show you, in this day and age, that there is no such thing as job security. Good luck on your search.

This comment is so true anymore............I am in IT and a story on the news the other night said it best. The blue collar jobs are mostly gone to china and mexico.....now, the white collar jobs are being "outsourced" to India.......American companies piss me off sometimes with their logic. Pay for cheap labor, buy chaep parts made overseas by non americans, lay off everyone here and then wonder why their products aren't selling .......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American companies piss me off sometimes with their logic. Pay for cheap labor, buy chaep parts made overseas by non americans, lay off everyone here and then wonder why their products aren't selling .......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother! :mad:

Ray -

I don't know where you're located or what your specific area of expertise is, but if you're looking to stay in the autmomotive performance industry, there are several performance shops in the DFW area. Although I've never dealt with them, I've heard lots of good things about Norwood Performance. There is also LG Motorsports up in Wylie (altough the rumor is they hate Buicks, mainly because so many of their customer's cars get spanked by them! :biggrin: )

There are several others, but I have no idea if there's anything that would work for you around here.

Rob