X - Rear Seat brace

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Several years back when the GNX suspension was being reproduce, there was some extra Parts floating around from the kits. I’d like to find the reproduction rear seat brace, to ensure I’ve got everything support after I notched the frame rails.

Thanks for any suggestions on where I may locate one. Also there seem to be a frame brace forward the rear-end, I’d like to try to secure on of those also.

Pete Hoffman still sells the suspensions, and has the seat brace as well.

I have a rear seat brace hanging on my wall in the garage. Where are you at? I have no issue in borrowing it for a while. I on my way to Florida today. Guess I could bring it along

Several years back when the GNX suspension was being reproduce, there was some extra Parts floating around from the kits. I’d like to find the reproduction rear seat brace, to ensure I’ve got everything support after I notched the frame rails.

Thanks for any suggestions on where I may locate one. Also there seem to be a frame brace forward the rear-end, I’d like to try to secure on of those also.
Get the seat brace from Pete and have it Tig welded in. Don't waste your time drilling all the holes and bolting it in.
The rear suspension is totally different from a stock set up so none of the braces or crossmembers are gonna be of any use to you.
There are all kinds of threads on reinforcing the frame that can be found on this sight.