You can type here any text you want

xfi dash board or xfi scanmaster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have experience with a scanmaster 2.2 but not the dashboard however, I know it is almost like a mini lap top. I would go with dashboard if money was not an issue as it is about $700 - $800 I believe.

I have a DASH and really like the data logging capabilities compared to just the XFI. If you have any intention of wanting extra data logging sensors such as EGT module, accelerometers, or 8 more analog channels than the DASH is a better option. If your just looking for a display then I guess its just personal preference.

Allan G.

I like it for all those reasons, plus I believe it allows u to fine tune without a laptop,and I can get rid of some gauges and just view them on the screen. I think my minds made up, now its jus a question of $$$$ LOL.

I like it for all those reasons, plus I believe it allows u to fine tune without a laptop,and I can get rid of some gauges and just view them on the screen. I think my minds made up, now its jus a question of $$$$ LOL.

i dont think you can make any changes to the tune with it

i dont think you can make any changes to the tune with it
The Dash won't allow you to tune without a laptop. I still prefer the internal data logger in the XFI for fuel tunning anyway. The XFI just can't handle the extra channels I throw at it and this is where the DASH comes in handy.
Allan G.

The Dash won't allow you to tune without a laptop. I still prefer the internal data logger in the XFI for fuel tunning anyway. The XFI just can't handle the extra channels I throw at it and this is where the DASH comes in handy.
Allan G.

where do you have it mounted?

87turbot-type said:

That's up to Allen. I saw his car this fall while in Conn. I don't have a pic. He will post.
His car is a BEAST!!! 1000rwhp!!!

Yes NORBS...over a 1000! Stage 2 with an 88 on it.

That is my goal with a lot less turbo.....wish me luck:)

Back on topic, the fast dash could be better to view and it has some small software bugs, but its still nice to have..

Norbs you have to get the car to idle first :)

Not the best place if you plan on using it to replace your gages. For me the data logging makes it worth while. If you look at the below picture, you can see the first set of sensors on the right are the extra sensors I added and therfore needed the extended logging capability of the Dash. I have it set to automatically start logging at 85% throttle angle so I don't need to set anything.
Allan G.

Buick 254.jpg

1000??????????

Come on Norbs, Out of all my e-net buddies I thought you would be the one to cut be some slack.....
Actually only documented 928 HP with the old turbo but feel it is closer to 1000HP with the new billet wheel. Keep in mind that I never optimized the chassis and launch technique and only went to the track once only to make 4 passes.

For this season I will have some new tricks up my sleeve. Working on moderizing my turbo to support the power and boost I want to run. Some of my chassis issues have been sorted out and also making some minor changes to the cam profile. If I can get it back to the track it should be exciting.

Allan G.

It looks real cool there, but it doesn't log the same way the xfi does right? Isn't it a different format or something?

That's up to Allen. I saw his car this fall while in Conn. I don't have a pic. He will post.
His car is a BEAST!!! 1000rwhp!!!

Thanks for the kind words Coach !!! BTW - you will have to let us know when you make your return trip.
Allan G.

Come on Norbs, Out of all my e-net buddies I thought you would be the one to cut be some slack.....
Actually only documented 928 HP with the old turbo but feel it is closer to 1000HP with the new billet wheel. Keep in mind that I never optimized the chassis and launch technique and only went to the track once only to make 4 passes.

For this season I will have some new tricks up my sleeve. Working on moderizing my turbo to support the power and boost I want to run. Some of my chassis issues have been sorted out and also making some minor changes to the cam profile. If I can get it back to the track it should be exciting.

Allan G.

I always give you my full support, I thought I might have missed some updates, so I questioned it...:)

Back