You can type here any text you want

XFI driveshaft speed sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I willl make up a pigtail harness to go into your adaptor harness so you won't need to hardwire it in. It should be able to go out today, just need billing information

does anyone have picture of this installed? because it does not look like mine fits, the diameter of the collar (1.875) is smaller than the diameter of the yoke.

The collar should be slightly smaller than the yoke. The larger collar is 2.187" . If you need the larger one, please let me know and I will take care of it. Any questions on the harness I made up?

The collar should be slightly smaller than the yoke. The larger collar is 2.187" . If you need the larger one, please let me know and I will take care of it. Any questions on the harness I made up?

The ring width is wider then i have space to put it in between the seal and the back of the forged yoke. It would be rubbing against the rubber of the seal.
The harness is great it should make the hookup a breeze.

So the diameter is ok, it's the width of the collar that is too big?

7e9umy6u.jpg

We pushed the seal into the rear more so it looks like the width will be fine. Gonna see if we can use a clamp to force the collar around it.

machined out the collar about .10" , collar still had a gap at ends but its on there tight
to bolt up the aluminum sensor bracket I welded a large washer to the axle housing on driverside and routed wires along side the flexible brake hose and up to the frame
harness worked out perfect Cal, just made it to the XFI routing along frame rail and then through the old stock engine harness hole

james has the pics

machined out the collar about .10" , collar still had a gap at ends but its on there tight
to bolt up the aluminum sensor bracket I welded a large washer to the axle housing on driverside and routed wires along side the flexible brake hose and up to the frame
harness worked out perfect Cal, just made it to the XFI routing along frame rail and then through the old stock engine harness hole

james has the pics

Great work as always doc

3y9e4ery.jpg

reza4agu.jpg

5ysa3epu.jpg

Looks great! Don't forget to go to the Rate Sensor Calibration and change the Driveshaft RPM Calibration to "300"

Looking good, now you can use the features of the aux outputs.. and be ready for the traction control upgrade>)

No, but you could do a timing retard based on mph ..etc:cool:

No, but you could do a timing retard based on mph ..etc:cool:

i was thinking about putting the lockup feature to use on something. it only switches to ground so it can be used for whatever we want really.

Why don't you guys use the reading from the reluctor in the dash? This is what I usewith my ms3x for the converter lock up and other speed info including speedo and it works very well. Thinking about also inputing from the S-10 front wheel bearing sensor.

,Dan

Back