XFI/e85 160ln inj

Any of you guys have a good 2.010 tune I could try? I'm having a hell of time getting my car to run now that I've upgraded from the 1.340

Conrad, read my thread in the Performance ECM section, Norbs posted my tune in there. It's for 2.010, not sure which program you are running. It's nothing more than a start up program but I would be happy to help walk you through it. I'm actually running 150's but my car wont run unless I program the FAST for 160's. Now the car runs pretty well for the little time I was able to drive it. It'll be good enough to get you started. Just be sure to change the program to meet you parameters like cubic inch, timing, etc.

Just my $.02
" I'm actually running 150's but my car wont run unless I program the FAST for 160's."
The difference in the flow, on those two sizes, isn't going to cause a run/drive vs not.....Sumptin wong.:confused:

Yeah nobody can figure it out. The car ran fine with the 1.340 set up but I also had it set to 160 not knowing the injectors I bought were actually 150's. I'm sure my issues are from the voltage offset on the injectors but I'm not familiar enough to fine tune that chart.