XFI Event Special

Holly, I currently have an XFI unit already but would like the datalogger function turned on. I believe this allows me to log via laptop??? If I bring it down to bowling green, could this be done on site? And is there any special on it??? :biggrin:

You can log with the laptop anytime. We are talking about the internal datalogger that allows you to log WITHOUT a laptop in the car. If you purchased the XFI from us, we will cut you a break on the price. Give us a call and we can work out the specifics and then email you the option file.

you can log with the laptop anytime. We are talking about the internal datalogger that allows you to log without a laptop in the car. If you purchased the xfi from us, we will cut you a break on the price. Give us a call and we can work out the specifics and then email you the option file.

8039 :d

You can log with the laptop anytime. We are talking about the internal datalogger that allows you to log WITHOUT a laptop in the car. If you purchased the XFI from us, we will cut you a break on the price. Give us a call and we can work out the specifics and then email you the option file.

Do I need the data logger box then? I guess I am confused as how to do it WITHOUT a laptop???

Do I need the data logger box then? I guess I am confused as how to do it WITHOUT a laptop???
If you have and XFI with the INTERNAL datalogger option you only need a switch to activate it before logging,THEN you will need your laptop to download the info from the XFI.
If you have the option you will need to configure it first with your laptop before it will work.

Cal

I purchased a XFI unit from you. I purchased the unit from you @ the Turbobuick.com nats.

I was a idiot and didn't get the internal logger. so how much will this option be as a add-on after the sale

Hook me up Cal.

If you have and XFI with the INTERNAL datalogger option you only need a switch to activate it before logging,THEN you will need your laptop to download the info from the XFI.
If you have the option you will need to configure it first with your laptop before it will work.

Ok, got it. since I am on a budget at this point, I will just use the laptop to log. Maybe next year. :D

Cal

I purchased a XFI unit from you. I purchased the unit from you @ the Turbobuick.com nats.

I was a idiot and didn't get the internal logger. so how much will this option be as a add-on after the sale

Hook me up Cal.

Sent you a PM :biggrin:

Holly Hartline