XFI Event Special

Hartline Perf.

XFI EVENT SPECIAL for GS Nationals in Bowling Green!

Complete Plug N Play Kit = $ 1,750.00
Kit Includes:
XFI, Wideband O2 Sensor, O2 Connection Cable, Communication Cable, USB to Serial Port Adapter, All Software, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, O2 Bung, & Plug-N-Play Adapter Harness.

Add Internal Data Logger for only $100.00
Add Long Lead Adaptor Harness for only $35.00

As with all our systems. Custom Start Up Program Installed in XFI Box & Free Tech Support!

Here's the real kicker! If you pre-order, we will INSTALL and tune the system at BG for just $200 more. That's $1950 for an XFI installed! Call for details.

Call Hartline Performance today to order 321-722-1563

Thanks,
Holly Hartline

Good deal. My buddy is going to call you to set up a BG install and tune. :cool:

Good deal. My buddy is going to call you to set up a BG install and tune. :cool:

I'm not sure if it was him, but today (Sunday :eek: ) we had one schedule for Monday afternoon and another for Tuesday at BG.

Thanks for the posts guys!

I'm not sure if it was him, but today (Sunday :eek: ) we had one schedule for Monday afternoon and another for Tuesday at BG.

Thanks for the posts guys!

Yep, that is him(Monday at BG). He is really excited about it. I told him to call fast so he can be first in line. :biggrin:

I am sorry for these question (dumb to some).. im very intrested in purchasing an XFI.. but can some one explain to me , whats an "iternal logger" or a "stand alone system" on an XFI.. what do these functions help you out with?? sorry for the dumb questions.. just want to make sure i order the correct thing...:) sorry Cal for highjacking your thred...

No problem Royal_6

The internal datalogger allows you to record a pass internally in the XFI ECU without having a laptop in the car. This is primarily used on race cars so they don't have to make a pass with the laptop in the car. For a street car only, most will just keep the laptop in the car and datalog directly to it.

The "Stand Alone System" was a misnomer. The XFI itself is a stand alone system. With a Turbo Buick it can be installed with an adaptor harness that plugs into the existing Buick harness (and can be easily returned back to stock). The standard adaptor harness puts XFI near the stock Buick ecm location. The long lead adaptor harness hides the XFI box under the passenger seat. On race cars or cars that don't have a factory harness, FAST sells a stand alone harness that will run the engine without any of the factory harnesses.

I see said the blind man...lol.. thanks alot Cal.. now it all makes sense..Do you accept credit cards???:D

I see said the blind man...lol.. thanks alot Cal.. now it all makes sense..Do you accept credit cards???:D

Yes, we do!

I should also add that if you don't need a 3-bar MAP sensor we will deduct another $50 off the above sale.

If you have an alky kit or another stand alone system, more than likely you already have a 3-bar MAP sensor.

Freeboost: Sent you a PM

Cal

What would be the price if i was to trade in a classic fast. The box has ben modded for any o2.

I would recommend you try selling it on this board first. If you don't have any luck, then give us a call. You should get more money this way. If you get an XFI from us, I will give whoever buys your old system a free startup program.

I am about 90% sure we can make BPG. If we go, I know we won't be able to do the install deal. We will run a sale price for those who purchase AT THE EVENT. That price will NOT be any lower than this sale.

Depending on how many more we get, I may have to limit the number of installs.

I want to thank everyone who has taken advantage of this special, so far. We're gonna be busy :)

Wow! So one gets an install and tune by Otto and Cal for $200? That's a smoken deal imo. The tune alone is worth $500.