XFI Event Special

Depending on how many more we get, I may have to limit the number of installs.

I want to thank everyone who has taken advantage of this special, so far. We're gonna be busy :)

You must just enjoy punishment - like you don't have enough on your plate as it is! :biggrin: Hardest working EFI guru I know.

Cal could you do the datalogger upgrade to an already purchased XFI? Heard you were the contact for anything FAST related.:D

Cal could you do the datalogger upgrade to an already purchased XFI? Heard you were the contact for anything FAST related.:D

Yes, you can add the "Internal Logging" option to any XFI. If you call us on Tuesday, you can order it and we will be happy to help you with this. 321-722-1563
Happy Memorial Day!

Thanks,
Holly
Hartline Performance

Here we go again!!

We will be honoring this same special at this years GS Nationals. I would recommend pre-ordering since we ran out of XFI's at last years Nationals and ended up having to ship some after the event to the customers. You will HAVE to preorder if you want to get it installed.

I would also like to mention, we will be more than happy to tweak our previous customers tunes. The weather last year didn't make things too easy.

Jump on it guys

It's a smoking deal!

Thanks for all the help @ the TB.com nats Cal :wink:

Thanks SloGN! So far, I have two customers wanting the install. I may have to set a limit of 5 just to make sure we can get them all done.

Cal, I can help with some of the installs. I come in on tuesday around 12:00pm.

Thank you, Adrian!!! I felt like I asked too much from you last year. Your help is always appreciated. I look forward to seeing you and George again. This time I won't need a "tuque"

Thank you, Adrian!!! I felt like I asked too much from you last year. Your help is always appreciated. I look forward to seeing you and George again. This time I won't need a "tuque"

I am always happy to help. and it's toque :)

Wow! We have had a GREAT Response to Our XFI Special!! For those of you that have already taken advantage of this Special by placing your Pre-Order, I wanted to take the time to say "Thank You for Your Business!"

For those of you that want this Special and haven't placed your Pre-Order yet, Time is Running out, Better Hurry. You MUST place your Pre-Order By APRIL 30th, to Guarantee an XFI System in Bowling Green. Don't Delay Call and get it ordered.....321-722-1563.

XFI EVENT SPECIAL for GS Nationals in Bowling Green!

Complete Plug N Play Kit = $ 1,750.00
Kit Includes:
XFI, Wideband O2 Sensor, O2 Connection Cable, Communication Cable, USB to Serial Port Adapter, All Software, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, O2 Bung, & Plug-N-Play Adapter Harness.

Add Internal Data Logger for only $100.00
Add Long Lead Adaptor Harness for only $35.00

As with all our systems. Custom Start Up Program Installed in XFI Box & Free Tech Support!

Here's the real kicker! If you pre-order, we will INSTALL and tune the system at BG for just $200 more. That's $1950 for an XFI installed! Call for details.

Call Hartline Performance today to order 321-722-1563
Thanks,
Holly Hartline

Holly, put me down for one with the internal logger & long harness. Will pick up in BG. I will email particulars for the startup program soon.

Thanks

John Plog

Holly, I currently have an XFI unit already but would like the datalogger function turned on. I believe this allows me to log via laptop??? If I bring it down to bowling green, could this be done on site? And is there any special on it??? :biggrin:

Holly, put me down for one with the internal logger & long harness. Will pick up in BG. I will email particulars for the startup program soon.

Thanks

John Plog

Thank you, John! I look forward to seeing you at BG :smile: