Yall never hear from me but i am here and happy

junction34

Hi guys I am bobby and I just got my first car. Its 1984 buick regal t-type. Well its not my first My grandparents bought me a 1996 nissan truck and i used to have a chevy luv which i bought for 100 bucks and sold it for 200. Thats beside the point though. For the past 8 months I have been working my but off to buy this car. Its only cost 1500 bucks but i am nineteen and going to college and money can be tight sometimes. Well for the past eight months i have been here evry night just reading what yall guys say and trying to learn. I am excited and cant wait to get her running ( i posted another thread in the texas forum begging someone to call me and help me) abd get to cruising. Well i dont know really what to say just that i am happy and cant wait to learn and talk to yall. But dont reply to this my computer is down and i am borrowing a friends to post this. Hope to talk to yall soon. Oh yeah call me i need help with this thing 713-934-9902

welcome aboard, read both here and at gnttype.org, it's another great source of tech info.

Mike