Yellow light comes on in digital dash?

What does the yellow light mean in the digital dash where the boost light is? Having a problem car wont idle in gear egr is working not sure about the solenoid wont pick up speed real slow accelaration new plug coil pack fuel pump filter wires icv maf sensor what to do?!?!?!?!?

Ok red light is for high boost and yellow for low? If so the only light that comes on a the time is the red light yellow only comes on for a quick second sometimes..... im trying to figure out y the car is not picking up speed been chasing replaced a lil of everything o2 has been reading lean but getting good fuel pressure and has an egr code in it check engine lihght pops on randomly the egr works though under vacuum when i tested it

Do you have some sort of scan tool on the car? You will save yourself time and money by having one instead of throwing parts at the car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes thats how i got the lean code been using the scan tool we have at the shop i work at everything ive replaced wasnt working car was running like crap now it doesnt want to idle when in gear slow at picking up speed