Yet another one!

gunslinger

What will the combo in my sig run?

I'm planning on running 17-18lb of boost on 93 octane. I run 16lb on the street with absolutely no knock.
If the 275/50R15 BFG Radial TAs hold it, launching at 5 psi.

I'm guessing 13.5s @ 105??

Am I close?

You should run some low 13's on a good sixty foot. But what you need to do is get alky kit, crank the boost up and run 12's all day long.:smile:

Really need some drag radials.
Went 13.75@103 first pass. 2.316 60' I think it shifted into second gear by the time I hit 60'. Blew the tires away.

Second pass 13.93 @105 2.584 60' Shook the tires so bad I thought something was going to come apart. I parked it after this run...no sense in breaking something.

How much boost did you end up running? Any boost off the line? Did you use racegas? Grab some tires, racegas and boost in the 20lb range and boom here come 12's!!

I ran 18lb of boost on 93 octane. .5 degrees of knock on first run, no KR on second run.

It spun the tires launching at 0 boost, so I didn't try to launch under any boost. Once I get some DRs on it, I'll try launching under boost.

I agree, it should go 12s with a good 60'.

Size P255/60R15 Tires - Drag Tires - Tires for your Drag, Antique, or Vintage Car and truck

Here you go. $2 cheaper than Summit and FREE freight!
Tires, tires, tires.:D
Seriously, you might have gotten better times if you walked out and rolled into it. Doesn't matter. I went to DRs when I was running 13s and never looked back. I even started with 235s. Got a 1.8 with them. I tried the 275/50s and they rubbed with the stock rims (balloned out I think) and tried the 275/60s (OK once I was running low 12s/11s) but I didn't care for the look. Settled on 255/60s (27") and am happy with the look and last night they hooked for a 1.6.
Tires first, alky over winter with a reburn for the chip. Maybe a down pipe too. Your car looks nice, a few mods and you can hand those dumb Mustang GTs their asses.:wink:
I think Russ Merritt had a customer with that turbo and it eventually ran something like a 11.2 so you got plenty of potential.

Thanks for the link!

You ran some really nice times last night, and I LOVED watching you run down that Skyline!

If I had just build a little more boost as I pre staged I would have got him. He got the jump on me because of that, otherwise he would have been seeing my tail lights.:wink: