You Guys Are All Lame!!!!

slow305

One Cool Guy
So what's been going on with everyone in the Hampton Roads area? I know winters coming but has anything interesting happened to anyone? Any good concerts/drugs/strippers? I saw Air Force One over at Norfolk Naval Station the other day and the presidential motorcade had the traffic stopped right in front of me on base. I also think I saw a GN on aftermarket wheels for sale on Little Creek a couple weeks ago.

By the way, is anyone a member of the local Buick club?

WH1 - Good job getting in before the close on the TR Customs post!

LOL..didn't even know it had been closed! No surprise though...figured it would be as soon as the Racisim began. Ah well.

Buick Club? Didn't know there is one.

Another Chesapeake member just PM'd me to say hi. Says he has a Maroon T-type.

So maybe they will be up to meeting up. If you are gonna be on this side of the tunnel tomorrow let me know! I'm off work all day and could stop buy and say hi sometime.

I'm actually going to be over in Suffolk at the airport out there this morning. After that I'm free though, text me. Has anyone been out at the auctions in Chesapeake off of S Military Hwy? A bunch of buddies and I took a little trip out there last weekend. There were some really decent cars selling for very decent prices. If anyone has a kid that is going to be driving soon, or even if you just need a dd, that is definitely the way to go. I saw a 2000 GTP with 139k on the clock sell for around $2300. A 99 Roush Mustang bid out at $5000, but I don't think it sold.

i have a new or larger oil leak i have to fix this winter might be lazy and have someone else fix it dunno yet. im guessing all the clubs and get togethers stop for the winter time? im still new to my car and it runs like crap trying to get everything sorted out might need to hit some of you guys up and beg for assistance. I dont think ive seen another TB since i bought mine :D so when it warms up we definatly have to get something going.

I had the T out sat..There were a handful of different carz at Jenros..An american graffiti 55 and some 50 something tubbed out ford, Christine looking body...

I drive mine everyday! Took it up to the eastern shore today for a motorcycle thing I was doing.

I gotta find this Jenro's.

I drive mine everyday! Took it up to the eastern shore today for a motorcycle thing I was doing.

I gotta find this Genro's.

My T sits in a storage unit until I have enuff for a paint job..The Monte might be back on the road by this coming weekend !!
Genros is at the Farm Fresh shopping center at the corner of Independence Blvd and Haygood ....

:biggrin:Well, my freakin brake and fuel lines finally decide to bust on me after 20+ years. Since I didn't have time to get them done myself, I had to pay to get them done :mad: Oh well, she back on the road and she's coming to work with me tomorrow... :biggrin:

Steve, did you move yet?

have you started doing work after your move steve might need a few relatively small things done.

Should not be a problem working on your car. PM me with your list. Your about 45 minutes from my house.

That's awesome that you finally got moved in way the hell out there. You should take a couple pics of the workshop and post them up here.

By the way, does anyone know the size spacer I need for the GTA wheels? I test fit the rears on the front today and they are definitely not going to work without them.

That's awesome that you finally got moved in way the hell out there. You should take a couple pics of the workshop and post them up here.

If you look down a bit and find my "goodbye to the beach thread" that's actually when I moved in just about 1 month ago.;)

Workshop is not set up yet. I hope to have power soon and then I can start setting up from there. I do have a decent size shed with benches so I can do my usual work,it will be a lot easier when the garage is setup though.

Actually is about 1 hour from my work so it's not that far. It nice to be away from all the crap that goes on there.:D:p