Youtube??

richburke03

How come nobody posts youtube videos on how to do work on their GN's? There are so many of us new guys it would be great for videos of basic maintanence to help us learn.

How come nobody posts youtube videos on how to do work on their GN's? There are so many of us new guys it would be great for videos of basic maintanence to help us learn.

Well we have TurboBuick.com to help give an explanation on how to do things if you have a question, IMO its better to have a bunch of experienced guys giving their different expert experience/explanation on different how to do things rather than one guy doing a video who might do something different, whether right or wrong on a video..

Episode one would certainly start with lesson #1..... "How to hide all these expensive parts from the wife or girlfriend "

Another thing..... the videos would have more $hitty sequels than the F&F, and always have the same ending..... "To be continued next year, after the credit card bill is paid down & the savings account replenished"

Any of my videos would require alot of editing. Otherwise too much cursing and stopping for beer breaks
LOL No kidding!

Not a bad idea though...maybe some vids on TPS adjustment and vacuum hose identity are a couple that come to mind.

Episode one would certainly start with lesson #1..... "How to hide all these expensive parts from the wife or girlfriend "

Another thing..... the videos would have more $hitty sequels than the F&F, and always have the same ending..... "To be continued next year, after the credit card bill is paid down & the savings account replenished"
So right here! Everytime my wife walks in the garage i'm hoping she doesn't notice a new box or something I recently put on the car :) LOL

I had to put a cable lock on my car cover because she got good at spotting new shiny stuff. I swear she hates my car!

I think some video's would be great and very helpful!! As I am still learning things it would be helpful to see it>>>>Any takers???

Ya....youtube would make my videos come with an adult language warning banner. And I would break the dang camera lens on the first shoot. But then agian, Marty Feldman made it big in the movies so I have a chance. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...V7T4TwM8bf0QHr7tSTBg&ved=0CE8Q9QEwBA&dur=1750

I have thought about doing an engine assembly video before. Just never took the time to do it. I am always in a HUGE rush to get it assembled, and it takes alot of work to make a video show every detail. Maybe I could hire an actor to do the video. No one would want to see me do it. Hell, My own mom would feed me with a sling shot.......The doctor slapped my mom when I was born............... Anyone here look like a Hollywood actor that wants to be a stand in for me? I'll tell you what to say and do. (You'll probably learn new cuss words, too.)
It would go something like this.... First, you take this Mother-Bleeping wrench and Bleeping re-bleeping-move the fuBLEEPing starter, and get the bleeping-mother-bleeper outta your bleeping way. OUCH! MOTHER-BLEEPER I just bleeping cut my bleeping mother bleeping hand!!!.........................." No...I think I'll pass on making a video.:D

simple answer....most members are old.........school that is:cool: ...we don't don't have the same energy and patience as you young'ns.

I agree on the video thing. I have been reading here alot and have had some really good help. I have fixed a few things already. It seems that the tps,iac,blm,o2 are some things to keep an eye on so that the car will be running at its best. Maybe a video on how to properly adjust the tps and iac since one affects the other when adjusting. Also, a video on what to look for when purchasing a turbo buick. I would do something like this, but first, i need to know what the hell i am doing!!

Buicks are owned by old people that can't figure out digital video or youtube. I'm surprised the forum has any traffic.

Cmon, give the blue hairs, q-tips,geezers etc. some credit. My dad is 65 and hes quite tech-savy. It only takes him two tries to text correctly. Not to mention he can use an apple computer, and I at 30 cant figure that out.