ZDDPlus Quick 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it sound like you have this race fixed??? Hey Richie sounds like we should just stay at home. Mike;)

ya Mike if we were having the race a Farmington I would say that Clint could pull that off. But I think I did see were he said he would be doing the starting line at this race so he may play some games with the tree. Maybe we need to stop talking **** to each other and work together and take out who ever Clint thanks is going to win, I think I might know who he's talking about but I will be counting on my TREE CHOPPING skills to win some of my races.

All yall Q8 guys remember this is a race so you can't ask the other guy not to leave until you get your turbo spooled up, you better be ready when you hit the lights

Clint you are going to have the 7 sec turned on, on the tree so nobody will burn up anyones trans. right?????

ya Mike if we were having the race a Farmington I would say that Clint could pull that off. But I think I did see were he said he would be doing the starting line at this race so he may play some games with the tree. Maybe we need to stop talking **** to each other and work together and take out who ever Clint thanks is going to win, I think I might know who he's talking about but I will be counting on my TREE CHOPPING skills to win some of my races.

All yall Q8 guys remember this is a race so you can't ask the other guy not to leave until you get your turbo spooled up, you better be ready when you hit the lights

Clint you are going to have the 7 sec turned on, on the tree so nobody will burn up anyones trans. right?????

Yes, to avoid ANYONE trying to burn someone down for ANY reason there will be a 7 second autostart rule in effect. There will also be a COURTESY STAGING RULE in effect. DO NOT light your stage light until your competitor is Pre-Staged. Once 3 lights are lit you will then have 7 seconds before the tree will activate. Failure to stage within the alloted time will result in disqualification. With that being said I ask everyone to play nice and lets have a good time.

There is some SERIOUS money involved in this particular class thanks to ZDDPlus. This is the first time in Buick land where this is an ALL RUN field. Meaning Buick powered and/or Buick Bodied. I just hope the new tube chassis AL-ANABI regal body with the twin 88's and a BBC out of the Todd Tutterow camp will have finished their testing in a few weeks. Should be very interesting.

BTW, Richie couldn't chop down the tree with a V8 powered chain saw and a map. Ill be sure to have a Big Ben alarm clock on the dash for him to remember to let go o the button.

Freeman 6.92 was on 10.5 tires. so don't use that BS

We all have heard that the smallest / lightest tire you can run the faster you will go ET wise. So I guess them small tire guys have an advantage over us!!:eek:
Mike:cool:

Hey Mike, Richie called me last night, he locked himself IN his car and because he had the power turned off the doors wouldn't unlock. Kinda scary for him, no wonder he has no hair.

Hey Mike, Richie called me last night, he locked himself IN his car and because he had the power turned off the doors wouldn't unlock. Kinda scary for him, no wonder he has no hair.

Sounds like a good reason to get rid of extra weight. Who needs power windows in a race car?? I can promise you that that cant happen to me!!:cool: Mike:cool:

Now Clint it has been awhile since you have seen me how do you know I dont have hair?

Clint what class are you going to be in I might have to get in that class to.

Here is a real 6 sec pass on real 10.5's with real weight!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Now that is some **** to see :eek: Oh did you see he didn't have any sissy bars on either!:cool:

YouTube - Eric Dillard 6.91@221

and i can find many more bad ass dudes that get it done on real tt5 or drag radials at over 3200lbs and no sticks

Here is a real 6 sec pass on real 10.5's with real weight!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Now that is some **** to see :eek: Oh did you see he didn't have any sissy bars on either!:cool:

YouTube - Eric Dillard 6.91@221

and i can find many more bad ass dudes that get it done on real tt5 or drag radials at over 3200lbs and no sticks

Thank you Richie!! And way to shoot yourself in the foot!! All those 3000+# 6 second cars on those little skinny ass tires. So whats your excuse now???
Mike:D

i said those bad ass dudes remember like you said i'm just a kid
my pockets are not that big in my pants

Mike / Richie,
I done told you, will be a Buick V6 Turbo that will be victorious, NEITHER of you have that so just like the Borg. (resistance is FUTILE!!!)

Hey Clint!! Since you shot off your mouth.:eek: I WILL TAKE THAT BET!!

Now whats the POT??? Mike:biggrin::cool:

Hey Clint!! Since you shot off your mouth.:eek: I WILL TAKE THAT BET!!

Now whats the POT??? Mike:biggrin::cool:

Well its $1500 win and $700 r/u...
Not sure the reason for the question as you will be watching from the sidelines while the actual winner will be in the winners circle with the cash and the big check. You won't be here though because you will be on your way back towards the house after round 1 anyway. Your crap aint even running...

Well its $1500 win and $700 r/u...
Not sure the reason for the question as you will be watching from the sidelines while the actual winner will be in the winners circle with the cash and the big check. You won't be here though because you will be on your way back towards the house after round 1 anyway. Your crap aint even running...

Your right "MY CRAP AINT RUNNIN"!! So that being the case!! Do ya feel lucky punk?? WELL DO YA?? How about a steak dinner!! A case of beer?? Common you ran the lip service , now show us what your made of!!

Mike:cool:

Listen, all I have to do is say that the buick powered entry must not be forced induction unless driven by the exhaust "meaning no belts:D" and its over before it even begins.... Beeyatch!!!!

Listen, all I have to do is say that the buick powered entry must not be forced induction unless driven by the exhaust "meaning no belts:D" and its over before it even begins.... Beeyatch!!!!

I remember a few years ago that someone tried to change the rules on me the day of the race. It didnt work out to well for him!! So change the rules now!! Or state the BET!! I believe I hear a distinct "CLUCKING" sound coming outta your keyboard!! Mike:cool:

Don't worry as I wont change the rules on the day of, just the day before.. Maybe you car can run as good as your mouth on this thread here. Get it running FIRST, then we can discuss terms...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.