ZDDPlus Quick 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ruling out BG yet Mike. If I do decide to roll with this car a little longer it won't be back out until it's READY to roll some heads.

Although my sled doesn't get much credit, it's got at least as much if not more HP than a lot of S2s out there - just got to get the rest of it sorted out and get some seat time again.

I guess you and me could just match race!!!!!!!

We had a defection at BWR yesterday:mad: We are short a fabricator, Randy can do all the work himself it is just going to take longer than we anticipated with one man gone....

Sorry to hear that , and we will all be REALLY sorry if your car isnt there for us to see. Best of luck to you , hope to see you there. Mike:cool:

Hey Richie!! Just having a bit of fun with you here!! I really hope you can come and bring your beast. I/we would all love to meet you and see that car run!!! Mike:cool:

your post was some what right
the big girls need loven to and for the most part as you said " the big boys would like to play" and they just might pick the big girl in the little two piece to play with.
So I'm not sayn im just sayn
the big boys will be with doors and a roof on small tires at over #3000lbs plus

But I'll beet you to this
I know there are no rules like that so just bring it and don't sing it
I'll be there I just say to make it a good race all full body cars should get the hit and two lengths on the ones with only tubing
:biggrin:

OH by the way
TTFCTTFMF
I'm sure Dusty feels like this
ORTCTTFMF

Being an old timer I dont know what all that junk above means!! I suppose that its some sort of whining or crying , so Ill bring a couple boxes of tissue for you Big Boys!!:eek:

If I was to show up, I would certainly put some BIG numbers in my delay box for you Big Boys!! You know, to make you feel like you have a chance!! At least for a few seconds.:eek: Mike:cool:

the big boys will be with doors and a roof on small tires at over #3000lbs plus

But I'll beet you to this
I know there are no rules like that so just bring it and don't sing it
I'll be there I just say to make it a good race all full body cars should get the hit and two lengths on the ones with only tubing
:biggrin:

He gotcha on that one. LOLOL!!!!
Mike???:eek:

OH by the way
TTFCTTFMF
I'm sure Dusty feels like this
ORTCTTFMF

Good news Richie. I'll be glad to see you there. I'll be lucky to get the car running 1 week before this race. Still waiting on parts. But it will be there to break some test passes off on those big tire boys;)

By the way I just leaving g_body parts on the way home I just picked up 5 more mph with what I got I know I'm going to need it

Well in the spirit of simplifing the english language I will go with this one!!
BTV6DWKAMFR !! Yea I like that one!!:D Mike:cool:

I like that one !!

Now I thought about this all night
I'm going to take back what I said about the big boy cars getting the hit and 2 lenghts
I say we run that BTV6DWKAMFR (for those who can't read:" Big Turbo V6 Dragster will Kick Ass Muther F(*^%" I think that is close)
I say we go HEAD UP You just have to put a true 10.5 tire on and you can weight how you set, let get it ON

Pretty close!! But no turbo here , so thats Big TIRE ******:D
Putting those little "ricer" tires on my dragster would defenetly lean the playing field in your direction. Cause my frame would be on the ground!!!

Mike:cool:

that makes since guess I was wrong I had turbo on my mind and forgot that its a huffer on there

the small tire and draging makes since too
so let me thank alittle to figure this out:rolleyes:

or maybe Shane we need to have the longest burn out

Mike / Richie,

Don't know why u knuckleheads keep going back and forth because ONE of you will be the first loser in the final. (that means runner-up for those who are bald).:eek:

Lets see, Mike is going to be bringing bunches of pulleys with him so that he will TRY not to get beat however it will be a LONG trip back home when he redlights in the first round anyway so he may want to stay at home. Its been so long since Booher has raced at a Buick event do you even remember how to get to the staging lanes?? Also be careful of those dish towels, they can be HELL on a blower:biggrin:. Also don't forget a spare master cylinder and Brake fluid, you may need that too. Then you have Richie that going to be needed some new teeth after his car tireshakes in the first round and then we will have to teach him how to dial 911 since there is no eleven on the telephone. At least its not a far a trip home for Richie. Don't forget, you live near Garner NC in case you forget after 1st round of you wiping your tears, Mike has a slightly destroyed dishtowel that you can use. At least ya'll can have a drink together as you watch the final from the stands together!!!!

I done told you, will be a Buick V6 Turbo that will be victorious, NEITHER of you have that so just like the Borg. (resistance is FUTILE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.