H.B.C. at HMP JULY 15TH.

Well,one of the Sub-Contractors That I am over is having surgery on the 13th
And i Have got to do his job until the 20th. Plus my job also. Oh the Happiness of management :rolleyes: I really thank you guys for trying to put this event on when i could make it.It really means alot to me!!!!BUT you all go when it is the best for all of you guys and gals.

Chuck, i was trying to be conservative on your ET's.Yours really ought to beable to hit the high 9's with some tunning. :eek: :D Are you going to let the Silver T see your tail lights :tongue: or you to see his :biggrin: ????????????????j/k
Could be interesting!

Thanks again All

Puddin

Chris McDade said:
I know the car will run with a blown head gasket :) I'm not sure about a bad injector :D 2900lbs that's light!!!!!!! I hope you got all the bugs out of it. I want to see you run a good number.

I know if I go to the track it's gonna give me the fever again....that's not good news for the wife :p

Chris now you know how I feel!!!!! Its hard. Andrew try's everyday to get me to build the car that I have now for the Strip.There is 2 problems with that.
MONEY and Grandchildren ( 3 ). The wife is not a problem.She will let me do what ever i want BUT I'm sure she would really not want me to.

Puddin

I am there

86TexasT said:
WRONG DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The correct date for the race at HRP is the 16th, NOT 23rd. Sorry for the confusion, brainfade.

I wil be there with a 87 white t type

So just to get this correct. We are looking at Sunday the 16th at HRP in Baytown? I will be able to make that for sure.

jhanson1750 said:
So just to get this correct. We are looking at Sunday the 16th at HRP in Baytown? I will be able to make that for sure.

Correct. Gates open at 4:00. Racing starts at 5:00. See you out there. :)

Yes, the correct date for the HBC race is Sunday, the 16th. Gates open at 4:00. I just got off the phone with Nick, A.K.A. "txregal" & we will have access to Oreillys Suite #306. This will be great for any wives or girlfriends that might want to get out of the heat. THANKS NICK.

Suite access

86TexasT said:
Yes, the correct date for the HBC race is Sunday, the 16th. Gates open at 4:00. I just got off the phone with Nick, A.K.A. "txregal" & we will have access to Oreillys Suite #306. This will be great for any wives or girlfriends that might want to get out of the heat. THANKS NICK.
Robert,

No problem. The suite holds 40 plus people and has 2 tvs, fridge and private bathroom. Trust me it helps out in the summer.

Nick

Looks like I'll be able to be there!!! I really look foward to see some of your cars and put faces with "names?". Well they open at 4pm seeya there. AND access to an airconditioned suit....sweet!!

Ok so after the dust settled ,and July 16th at HRP
I will be there,running only 1\8 mile (no roll bar)
except maybe the last run :biggrin:
Who else is still coming ?

ill still be there, im pretty sure my friend matt(inneedofabuick) with a GN will be, joseph will bring his out as well. I couldn't talk my dad into driving from bellville all the way to baytown so hes out.

I`ll be leaving my house at 3:00 pm with Ryan`s '84 GN on the trailer. If anyone on the north side of town wants to follow us I will meet you at 610 & Ella Blvd. There is a Lowes Hardware Store on the Southeast corner. We will leave sharply at 3:15.

My rocker arm shafts came in today so it looks like I will be there, Chuck and Ross will be there also..

Is anyone bringing a pit to cook on?

Jay

I can bring a pit w/charcoal & lighter fluid. I will be in my truck. Anyone is welcome to use it. Bring your own fixins. J.D., We will schedule a race in the near future at Sealy so your Dad can join us.

lol sounds good robert, hes never been on a track before and is also worrying too much about the results as the car makes tons of power but still has a pegleg lol. Ill still be there sunday but now instead of being perfectly in tune i have some work to do as my 3.20 a gallon 93 octane doesn't seem to be living up to its rating :mad: I hate bad gas :(

gonna be there

Got my converter today and put it in tonight. Me and my dad plan on being there. Shawn Carlin

T-Link - Direct Scan - Tomorrow?

If someone has either T-link or Direct scan that I could use tomorrow at the track to make a run or two I would be glad to buy you a coke for the rental. I need to make some recordings. I have a couple of laptops I can bring if you just have the connector cable and software.

My ECM is setup for Direct Scan already.

Thanks!

RossJ
1968 Rambler Turbo

http://www.ronansys.com/ramblerturbo/main1.htm

carhell said:
Got my converter today and put it in tonight. Me and my dad plan on being there. Shawn Carlin

Car loaded on trailer ready to go.

Robert,

Jeff and I will get there around 3:30pm and open the Oreilly suite 306. I will be in chevy tahoe pulling a white T type. Plates say 1badV6.

Nick

txregal said:
Car loaded on trailer ready to go.

Robert,

Jeff and I will get there around 3:30pm and open the Oreilly suite 306. I will be in chevy tahoe pulling a white T type. Plates say 1badV6.

Nick
I`ll be there at 4:00. I am driving a black '76 Chevy pickup with my son`s '84 GN on the trailer. I am bringing the trailer in case someone (J.D.) breaks. I will have a white EZ UP canopy & the HBC banner.

turborambler said:
If someone has either T-link or Direct scan that I could use tomorrow at the track to make a run or two I would be glad to buy you a coke for the rental. I need to make some recordings. I have a couple of laptops I can bring if you just have the connector cable and software.

My ECM is setup for Direct Scan already.

Thanks!

RossJ
1968 Rambler Turbo

http://www.ronansys.com/ramblerturbo/main1.htm

hey if u want to bring the laptops i have everything else, but my computer is dead. Cya there.