Here is the progress of my 94 gmc sonoma

Wow!

So what is the motor combo? 109 stroker? Or ?? I have an 88 mustang the is having a 109 rebuild for it.

Well... The motor in those pictures is a 109. But I have a Stage motor in the works right now, so the 109 wont be in there very long.
The current combo is
109 block, ross pistons, stock crank, stock rods, fully ported Iron heads, 83 lb injectors, Fast XFI, Turbonetics 76mm ball bearing turbo, Liquid intercooler, turbo 400 transmission.

Well... The motor in those pictures is a 109. But I have a Stage motor in the works right now, so the 109 wont be in there very long.
The current combo is
109 block, ross pistons, stock crank, stock rods, fully ported Iron heads, 83 lb injectors, Fast XFI, Turbonetics 76mm ball bearing turbo, Liquid intercooler, turbo 400 transmission.

how big is the liquid ic?

The current combo is

What kind of stage motor are you building? Details on that combo if you care to share??

What are the odds you can be up and running good before the end of October and could make it out to Oklahoma with Shandy for the shoot out?

What kind of stage motor are you building? Details on that combo if you care to share??

i will pm you with the details, i don't want to release the info over a public forum. but what i can say is that it will be faster than shandy's!!!!! :biggrin:

2 more pic for now

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,047
That truck looks tough! When is the maiden voyage?

My friend had a tubbed GN with those M/T Sportsmen tires and could never get them to hook. Went to ET Streets and never looked back.

That truck looks tough! When is the maiden voyage?

My friend had a tubbed GN with those M/T Sportsmen tires and could never get them to hook. Went to ET Streets and never looked back.

Yeah those are just street tires. here are my real tires.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 984
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 980
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 984
Some pics of the TRZ control arms and the intake pipe that just got powder coated to match the truck.

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 834
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 831
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 822
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 828
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 818
you're still a putz...the buick is going to lay the smack down on the Hombre!!!

dude i just have to say you are one crazy M'fer you turned a sonoma into a GN and it looks killer. you got the details down and it looks sick. nice work