Here is the progress of my 94 gmc sonoma

dude i just have to say you are one crazy M'fer you turned a sonoma into a GN and it looks killer. you got the details down and it looks sick. nice work

Thanks for the comments! We are still working on the stage 2 motor... well really only waiting on the sheet metal intake. Everything else is ready to go. Then just got to get it to the dyno for tuning. Hopefully it will be ready soon.

Is the intercooler also being used for a heaterbox in the cab?

Well..... Hmmmm.... Almost all liquid intercoolers are in that same spot and even after runs its cold to touch.... So I guess the answer to the heater box question is no.

Here are a few pictures of the new TRZ upper and lower control arms powder coated to match the truck, The new QA1 coil overs, and the new Wilwood brakes. Enjoy & Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

I was just studying that last pic and it dawned on me that unless your running solid motor mounts, you might have an issue with the IC plumbing binding, bending, or disconnecting under hard acceleration. What that issue addressed?

What's the status of the new motor? When do you think this beast will be on the road??

Well, we have had a few set backs on the intake and we are hoping within a few weeks, the motor has been ready except for the intake. It a custom built peice that should be pretty nice. The truck is ready other wise! Im looking forward to it.

I was just studying that last pic and it dawned on me that unless your running solid motor mounts, you might have an issue with the IC plumbing binding, bending, or disconnecting under hard acceleration. What that issue addressed?

Yeah its solid mounts.

Any updates on this? Truck looks good, although I'm not such a fan of the monochromatic paint scheme.

And actually, the only thing I don't like, is that interior. Looks like a 1st gen.

Here are a few pics of the HID headlights. There has been a few months of not doing anything because of the birth of my first child in March. I have recently been working on it and just got all the wiring done to make it road worthly. Everything got wired from scratch to keep weight down and to eliminate un-needed wiring. It was a lot of work to get all the wiring done but It's complete!

050-1.jpg

051.jpg

WTF do you keep in that garbage can that makes you feel it's necessary to label it "Inedible"???

Oh, motor looks sexy as hell, too... :p