Here is the progress of my 94 gmc sonoma

Can you get a picture of the back bottom side of the alternator. I have the Champion mount and cannot get it lined up with the hardware they sent.

I will take a picture for you, but my setup is not setup how they intended it to be setup. I could not set it up how it was designed to because of my steering.

006-15.jpg

007-14.jpg

009-9.jpg

008-10.jpg

Thanks for those pictures. I am using a mini alternator and will have to fab something like that.

I got the oil lines and fittings today, so Im hoping to get it in by this weekend. Ill keep you guys posted.

Well I worked on getting it in for almost 3 hours by myself today with no sucess... I have a buddy coming over to help me with getting it lined up on the mounts. I thought it would be a 45 min project even by myself, NOT.... Its kinda hard to get the motor far enough back in the engine bay.

I may have missed it but I also have an off-center stage II and was wondering who did the machine work for ya? Local? I'm North of Atlanta. Are you going to make it to Reynolds this year?

I may have missed it but I also have an off-center stage II and was wondering who did the machine work for ya? Local? I'm North of Atlanta. Are you going to make it to Reynolds this year?

The machine work, motor build, and truck build was done by ICE motorsports in clarksville tn. 290 miles from me. If you need the contact info I can give it to you. He does lots of TR motors. I plan on going to reynolds I normally go every year but I missed last year.

Nice build......I would like to offer a suggestion.........on a stock style water pump, such as the one in your pics, the nipple that is cast in it for the heater hoses. You can cut half of it off drill and tap it for a 3/8 NPT plug.....I've done it a few times with success.........good luck at Reynolds.

this is a nice build up and is helping me with mine, but what about the downpipe on the control arm with my truck being bagged how should I route that issue?