power plate...poll

oliver12

Ive seen alot of power plates for sale. Why is everyone removing them? Just taking a poll.

Throttlebody intake combo changes warrant the correct plate. Some people may be simply upgrading. The next TR in my driveway gets my spare immediately.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yep the power plate adds power for sure! Gave me 3 tenths or better

3 tenths? If your serious I'll order one tomorrow.......what's your combo?.... can't see it on my phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Do restrictor plates work for nascar what are the purpose for them in nascar ?? To go faster ?? How many tsm and tso cars have them ??

Restrictor plates in NASCAR are to keep the speeds down and keep the cars from flying into the crowd at 220 +

Key words keep speeds down ( to restrict )

I have one on my car and been asking my self the same thing.
i would add another question
How many high 10 second and faster cars with the OE intake and dog house are currently using a PP?

Ask the following people

Jason white
Don cruz
Randy Alexander
Gabby rojas
Steve Sullivan
Red armstrong
Dick kerney
And many more ( dont get me wrong I like rjc and his products there kick azz some of the best but my choice was not to use a power plate on my combos !!!

I don't use one, precision plenum/stock ported intake

Mid-low 10 second car 93/Alky

How is it possible to restrict and go faster sort of like why do we port heads or intakes to go slower or faster ?? Do we need to un-restrict or to keep the airway restricted ?? Just my opinion we should ask all the xtsm and tsm cars who has them on there to go faster anyone ??