Smithfield's Chicken N BBQ Cruise Night (Photos)

DavidM

Here are some photos from last nights cruise night over at Smithfield's in Raeford on Raeford Rd and Cliffdale Rd.
It was a decent get together and met up with local GN owner Lou.
This was my first time out with my GN since Nick Micale brought it back to life.
It was definitely a great feeling and a good time.
Anyone looking to meet up next Friday?

1_zpsef721776.jpg

3_zpsf9c8e1ca.jpg

2_zps9c568cec.jpg

5_zpsb046bdcf.jpg

4_zpsc5e576d7.jpg

Hey David,

Ron (MillerMan) and I will do our best to make it over next Friday.

Regards,
John

Meg's Dad said:
Hey David,

Ron (MillerMan) and I will do our best to make it over next Friday.

Regards,
John

Sounds good John, Lou had me meet him at Lowes which is in the same area as Smithfields. Maybe we can agree on a time and meet each other somewhere that way we can park together and have a black sea of GNs.

Sounds good. We'll see what the weather looks like, right now rain is in the forecast.

Regards,
John

If (big if the way it looks outside right now) it doesn't rain, I plan on making my way over this evening. What time do things kick off?

Regards,
John

Meg's Dad said:
If (big if the way it looks outside right now) it doesn't rain, I plan on making my way over this evening. What time do things kick off?

Regards,
John

Kicks off around 6:00. I will be there if it doesn't rain.

Good deal. Wife just send a text over saying that there were tornado warnings being issued. We'll see...

I'm a no go for this evening. Wind is picking up and rain looks to be an hour out. Anybody want to head up to Grill 57 in Garner tomorrow? It's the first show of the year and should be a great time.

Regards,
John

Says the man who has the greatest picture ever taken in his signature. I often fall asleep with that image in my head.

Regards,
John

Ok guys, who will be at Smithfield's tonight?

I will be there around 6:15.
Let me know if anyone wants to meet somewhere and we can pull in together.

Hey David, sent you a text right before I saw your post. If I leave the office at a decent hour this evening, I'll be there. I'll keep you tight on my timeline.

Regards,
John

Hey Dave, nice meeting you last night.
That is a cool gathering they have over there. Our cars definitely got some attention. I know I expained to several people the difference between GNs and T-Types. We'll plan on attending another one and all roll in together.
Ron
PS you're gonna love it at RC's.

Yeah, it was a good time last night and it was great to meet you, David.

Ron, the T-Type were the one's with T-Tops, right? Too bad you didn't get the Grand National, since those came with the twin turbo V-8. My uncles, cousins best friend had one, that thing was faaaasssstttt.

Regards,
John

Yeah, it was a good time last night and it was great to meet you, David.

Ron, the T-Type were the one's with T-Tops, right? Too bad you didn't get the Grand National, since those came with the twin turbo V-8. My uncles, cousins best friend had one, that thing was faaaasssstttt.

Regards,
John

Yep, you got the two tone seats, I got the NC State Trooper two tone paint.
I do like my Turbo T Top Type T Brewick.

John and Ron,

It was great hanging out and meeting you gentlemen this past Friday. Good to know there are TR owners near by. Both of your cars are amazing and hope to be on your level sometime soon.
I will be attending the TB Nationals on Friday after work. My jump today was canceled due to weather and rescheduled for Saturday.........
Hope to see you gentlemen there.

-David

Nice photos. I live near Smithfields and I would like to take my car. Is it going on tomorrow (17 May) also, if so, what time?

Thank you