Smithfield's Chicken N BBQ Cruise Night (Photos)

I'm still thinking about it... I'm not feeling so hot atm. But I'll keep you all posted.

Rained like a cow pissin on a flat rock for 30 min in So. Cumb Co, now the sun is blazin' hot. I'm still in at the moment.

Chances of precipitation have fallen off to 10-15%, I'm good to go. Of course, that means it'll definitely rain...

Regards,
John

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Jorge,

If you don't show up, then who is going to hook us up with the Cuban cigars? ;)

I'm Puerto Rican bro! :mad: Lol

Anyways I'm sorry everyone but I wont be there for the TB takeover you guys have been plotting.

I can't really give you the details as of why, just know that I wish I was there. q_q

I am however getting an awesome workout running to the john every 15 minutes. Woot woot! :D

Great time again tonight in the 'Ville. Big thanks to Clint and Pat for making the trek down to join us. There was a light turnout overall as there was apparently rain all around us, but the vortex of Turbo Buick power must have kept it off us.

It's time to look at putting together a bigger show for our cars later this year. Maybe we could piggyback off of a Car's and Coffee event sometime in September and keep the meet going throughout the early afternoon. Anybody have thoughts on this?

Regards,
John

Great meet up once again, thank you to Pat and Clint for bravely undertaking the long haul from the lands of the North. ;)
Great seeing everyone again and it is always a great time when Buicks get together!
I have posted a few photos that my wife snapped last night. I have resized them to make for easier viewing. Reach out to me if you want original size 4928 x 3264 pixel photos.
Thank you to my wife for taking these photos and putting up with a Buick meet on her B-Day weekend. :D
One last thing, 3 GNs couldn't make it out last night from Fay. One had uncontrolled bowel movements with pain localized to his Perineum (Jorge) :eek::D:p
The other GN owner lost compression with knock to bottom end. If anyone knows a good shop near our area send me a PM and I'll pass the word along.
The 3rd GN owner is the one with the red tubing in the engine bay. Not sure if he is on here or not or if any of us have his number.

Thanks guys.

Smithfield1.jpgSmithfield2.jpgSmithfield3.jpgSmithfield4.jpgSmithfield5.jpgSmithfield6.jpgSmithfield7.jpgSmithfield8.jpgSmithfield9.jpgSmithfield10.jpg

David, congrats to the wife for the great pics. She did a really nice job.

Regards,
John

Lol, thanks David for your kind words.

I agree with John, they look awesome.

I really wish my a$$ and stomach weren't acting up. q_q

Lol, thanks David for your kind words.

I agree with John, they look awesome.

I really wish my a$$ and stomach weren't acting up. q_q

Would you expect anything less than kind words from me?
How's the laceration on your perineum?
You need to bring your Buick out to show off that great detail work by Señor Juan.

David

Please send my regards to your wife for hanging out with a bunch of knuckleheads on her Birthday weekend. Those pictures Rock!!!!

Koshe.......besure to wipe with rubbing alcohol..........FEEL THE BURN