Smithfield's Chicken N BBQ Cruise Night (Photos)

No kidding this time. Car up n running. Should be there around 6.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick mobile app

Prenston said:
Nice photos. I live near Smithfields and I would like to take my car. Is it going on tomorrow (17 May) also, if so, what time?

Thank you

Yes, every Friday. Ideal time to show up is 5:45-6:15. Usually only last until 7-7:30.
If I get out in time I'm going to try and make it.

I will be there tomorrow depending on how many GNs are willing to go.

Looking at the weather, it will be a good day tomorrow.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I will be there tonight at 6pm so far we have 3 GNs going not including mine.

Wow! What a great turn out. 6 GNs came out to play tonight at the Smithfield Chicken N BBQ cruise in, in Raeford, NC.
One even had a blown V8! Not like the Monte Carlo engines that blow ass!! LOL sorry George had to do it!

Nice meeting you John. Enjoyed some good laughs. Would have liked to talked to more of you guys but seems I can't get away from certain people chewing on my ears. Have to do this again next Friday.

Jimmy, it was great meeting you as well. We left before i could get your contact info, I'll send you a PM.

What a awesome turnout of TR's. There is no reason why we couldn't expand the invite out to surrounding areas and pull in 12-15 cars. Maybe we should plan something up in Raleigh for early fall.

Regards,
John

Oh yeah, Jorge, sweet Monte. Seriously tho, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on your paint. We'll bring the gloss out and get rid of the swirls.

Regards,
John

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1371298850.236763.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1371298870.386397.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1371298885.620588.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1371298918.421065.jpg

This one has a nice rear end. ;)
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1371299004.981977.jpg

Yeah it was an awesome time! I'll be there for sure this Friday as well. It's was cool to meet John, meet with with David and George again, and meet the other two dudes whose names slip me currently haha. Anyway. We need more GNs so we can takeover that show!

keep me informed on the next cruise in/ show i'll drive down from th asheboro area

Hey Pat, great to meet you at RC's. We'd love to have you join us and will try to get the gang together this Friday.

Regards,
John

Here is the address for anyone interested.

9515 Cliffdale Rd
Fayetteville‎, North Carolina‎ 28304