Smithfield's Chicken N BBQ Cruise Night (Photos)

WTH!?!?! Patrick got more pics then anyone else!! Its a conspiracy:mad:;)
Well..... at least he didn't win the fiddy/fiddy

WTH!?!?! Patrick got more pics then anyone else!! Its a conspiracy:mad:;)
Well..... at least he didn't win the fiddy/fiddy

;)

Smithfield11.jpgSmithfield12.jpg

Ur chit looks like chit..... hey didnt see u power out of the stoplight and take 500 feet to spool like i did. Get u sum beeyatch....

Great meet up once again, thank you to Pat and Clint for bravely undertaking the long haul from the lands of the North. ;)
Great seeing everyone again and it is always a great time when Buicks get together!
I have posted a few photos that my wife snapped last night. I have resized them to make for easier viewing. Reach out to me if you want original size 4928 x 3264 pixel photos.
Thank you to my wife for taking these photos and putting up with a Buick meet on her B-Day weekend. :D
One last thing, 3 GNs couldn't make it out last night from Fay. One had uncontrolled bowel movements with pain localized to his Perineum (Jorge) :eek::D:p
The other GN owner lost compression with knock to bottom end. If anyone knows a good shop near our area send me a PM and I'll pass the word along.
The 3rd GN owner is the one with the red tubing in the engine bay. Not sure if he is on here or not or if any of us have his number.

Thanks guys.

View attachment 194266View attachment 194267View attachment 194268View attachment 194269View attachment 194270View attachment 194271View attachment 194272View attachment 194273View attachment 194274View attachment 194275

Pix really are good, that low sun angle makes dem black cars stand out.
Thanks for posting.

Ur chit looks like chit..... hey didnt see u power out of the stoplight and take 500 feet to spool like i did. Get u sum beeyatch....

lol.................The only thing i saw was a black cloud of smoke........It made my eyes water..........

Thats your tears of being 2nd. Sorry abt ur luck. Oh wait..... sorry Pat i thought i was tlkn to JD... forgive me ;)

Clint, we wouldn't have won fiddy/fiddy if we were the only ones to have bought tickets...

Regards,
John

I haven't been in a while. Business travel is keeping me busy, but I plan on being there next Friday.

Regards,
John

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll be on on the road for the month of August. Keep me posted. I need some GN friends. My car needs soe TLC. Damn if I can find any mechanics in Fayetteville who knows shit about these cars. I've been out of the car net for over a year. Glad to see this forum pulled some dudes together over the past year. Looking forward to meeting you guys in September.

I'll be on on the road for the month of August. Keep me posted. I need some GN friends. My car needs soe TLC. Damn if I can find any mechanics in Fayetteville who knows shit about these cars. I've been out of the car net for over a year. Glad to see this forum pulled some dudes together over the past year. Looking forward to meeting you guys in September.

Mongo,
Are you back in town?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app