*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

I am really wanting to know who was behind this....... I'm still mad that it got taken in the first place.

Id like to know too cause thats too close to home...I know a lot of people and i may know someone in their circle Its good to know who is who esp when you are at the races or at the track events....esp with all the good guys i know that have buicks we dont this kind of b.s. im our city or in the buick community period...

Yes... It was probably Richard, huh

Stop the games !

It is tragic that Billy had to go through this. None of us need to hear this type of antic starting here.

We do need to focus on how this scumbag operated and what drove them to our community. I am willing to bet, they are plain thieves that saw that an event was occurring in their local area and where the car was found was part of a national ring.

Mike

Mike,

You and your clown friend need to stop trying to read between the lines. Nowhere in my statement did I say anything about the GSCA having anything to do with this theft.

Get a friggin' life !!!

Back on track:
Congratulations Billy and we all know the details will all come out in due time. Can hardley wait .

I would prosecute to the maximum ...... I hope the actor coughs up some names....
Congratulaions on getting the car & trailer back.....
I saw somewhere on one of the boards that someone swore they saw Billy's rig heading toward North toward Detroit, I hope that was the lead that caught them...

Chuck

That's awesome news for you Billy. Hopefully the investigation leads to finding your truck as well as the other TR that is still MIA.

Glad to hear your property has been recovered Billy, hopefully little damage is found.
Let us know when these "Actors" are available for interviews on the red carpet of justice wearing the latest in fashion jewelry(cuffs and chains:biggrin:) and custom tailored formal wear.

Kevin.

Glad to hear your property has been recovered Billy, hopefully little damage is found.
Let us know when these "Actors" are available for interviews on the red carpet of justice wearing the latest in fashion jewelry(cuffs and chains) and custom tailored formal wear.

Kevin.

second that and maybe their booking agent will be a 350lb guy named bubba with a sweet tooth for them ! Hey boy you got a pretty mouth (in my best deliverance movie voice):biggrin:

Let us know when these "Actors" are available for interviews on the red carpet of justice wearing the latest in fashion jewelry(cuffs and chains:biggrin:) and custom tailored formal wear.

Kevin.

Glad his belongings were recovered, unfortunately they were recovered in wayne county & whoever was caught with it will get a slap on the wrist (most they will be charged with is possessing stolen property).

Glad his belongings were recovered, unfortunately they were recovered in wayne county & whoever was caught with it will get a slap on the wrist (most they will be charged with is possessing stolen property).

Wow... I guess you would need to prove they took it from BG, crossed states, and all the other stuff to really nail them. Sucks! At least he has his car!

That may be true, but, this is interstate theft. you might want to see what laws you can bring into effect here. You may be able to get the feds involved which would change the ball game completely.:)