*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

AWESOME!!!

No two ways about it! Recovery after a few weeks! You've got an angel on your shoulder Billy! No reward would have brought em back otherwise!

Billy,
That's the best news I've heard in a long time !!
I am so happy for you.
Hopefully the two thefts were related, and the other rig will be found soon.
I'd like to hear all the "inside" details some day.

That's what i'm waiting for, to hear that the same group took both rigs (likely) and they are hot after the other one. Hope them bastards are all sweating bullets right about now.

Wow ..... I'm glad this had a good ending to the search for all that was stolen... Hope throw the book at all that were involved....

excellent news! You hardly ever hear of a recovered rigs like this intact anymore.. Congrats Billy!

excellent news! You hardly ever hear of a recovered rigs like this intact anymore.. Congrats Billy!

$$$$$ can change a lot of things. I was shocked to see the recovery to !!! Billy is prob sleeping a little better now .

UPDATE

I have all my vehicles in my possession now.

Can't go into detail due to the ongoing investigation.

My car was re-vin'd. Also the ignition cylinder was swapped out. All the my paperwork (XFI notes, time slips, NHRA Competition lic, etc, etc) that in the car was taken, fire suit gone basically the car was cleaned out.

My truck was located in a McDonalds parking lot in Detroit. When the POS theiving bastards dropped my truck off, they poured brake fluid all over the truck. The only body panel that wasn't touched was the roof. They even got the grille and headlights. Looks like they were going to re-vin the truck also because the interior and exterior windshield trim was removed. The ignition cylinder was also swapped out. Oh yea, the radio was taken. At this point, it looks like the truck is going to be a loss.

Go to Yellowbullet for more info.

ResizedImage_1321752493235.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

UPDATE

My car was re-vin'd. Also the ignition cylinder was swapped out. All the my paperwork (XFI notes, time slips, NHRA Competition lic, etc, etc) that in the car was taken, fire suit gone basically the car was cleaned out.

My truck was located in a McDonalds parking lot in Detroit. When the POS theiving bastards dropped my truck off, they poured brake fluid all over the truck. The only body panel that wasn't touched was the roof. They even got the grille and headlights. Looks like they were going to re-vin the truck also because the interior and exterior windshield trim was removed. The ignition cylinder was also swapped out. Oh yea, the radio was taken. At this point, it looks like the truck is going to be a loss.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
It would be nice to pour battery acid in the little bastards eyes that did this.

As bad as it sounds, that's one of the reasons I'm posting my car on the web as I rebuild it. Most of it's documented on this site in the event it's stolen. Even if it's re-vinned it will be easier to identify because it's unique. Glad you got most of it back Billy. At least the largest chunk is there even though you lost some of the stuff.:)

Glad to see it's all back Billy! Amazing how much they can do in such short time those bastards! Sounds like another few days and everything would have been long gone for good!

I tried every link @ bottom with no site name attached to it and didn't find, or from looking there, yellowbullet's posting. Could anybody link it here?

Also,
I don't understand why the truck would be a loss, for a cheap as dirt black paintjob?

I'm happy for ya just the same Billy! Especially for that paintjob! The final defiant act of a soon to be prisoner was petty vandalism when they started out thinkin they were so tough and smart boostin a rig and haulin it across three states. Shows their weakness. Now you get the righteous pride to display the whole thing back in your posession! AWESOME!

UPDATE

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

for any of the vehicles to be found at all, and that much intact, and then vandalized with brake fluid,..... makes me think those pos's must've been feeling the heat.

They must of vandalized the truck because they new the heat was on...bunch of cowards.. they new the heat was on and did not know what to do next, so instead destroy property. POS..they should burn in hell...