Street outlaws

Be careful trying to silence all of them. A guy at work has full blown drag bike that is streetable! It has ran a 8.0 with a conservative tune and shifting without the air shifter.

I love to put the beat down on bikes with the Buick. For now I have to stick to the Harley's though.

Street Outlaws is interesting but I agree that the only street car is the farmtruck. I would rather watch Street Outlaws than some of the stupid Teen Mom or Honey Boo Boo crap. At least they are fast cars and not spoiled kids!
These knuckleheads are kids that just brag. It'll just be fun watching their faces when they can't lose you and don't know why.
TeenMom and Runny Doo Doo are forbidden on my TV!!!!

I agree. Even with all the exaggerated drama, much of which is probably staged (it's a tv show after all), anything that involves cool cars and racing is entertaining to me. They should however ease up on the whole "hiding from the cops" stuff cuz they ain't fooling anyone with that story line :rolleyes:
The producers pull a stunt permit and the Fuzz blocks the streets for them.

Well I gotta say...
Murder Nova made a test pass at the track and that MFer flies. Wish they woulda posted a time, but not gonna happen.
I also got to agree...I would like to see more street driving by the others

It should run if u have a 75k-100k proline engine I would hope

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The producers pull a stunt permit and the Fuzz blocks the streets for them.
Yeah, that whole hiding from the cops stuff and the staged posturing is the only thing I dislike about the show. Other than that I enjoy watching.

Coach, are you talking about the test pass on the show? or did you see it in person...anyhow.. yes, it sucks it can't be "real" street racing (they do - do it actually), but for TV, that's just asking for a lawsuit.

Coach, are you talking about the test pass on the show? or did you see it in person...anyhow.. yes, it sucks it can't be "real" street racing (they do - do it actually), but for TV, that's just asking for a lawsuit.
The pass he made on the show. He shook the tires on the first try...then it hooked on the second... Fast and straight!!! I want to see more actual driving...not trailering and testing...then back on the trailer.
If its a "street car"...get in the damn thing and drive it to the test sight and then test it. They act like they can't make it to the test pass. I love the show, but don't have a real respect for their claim to fame as "street cars".
I'm really liking the Hurst Olds that has made the list. That's a quality car for sure.
If a "Street Race" club started in my area...Rule 1 would be...
"Drive your car to the race!!!" Any sight of it on a trailer BEFORE the race is automatic DQ. Might need the trailer after...but we all have needed them after a really good time. I've needed a trailer and a Jegs catalog after a few good nights.

I enjoy the show....I record it and watch it later when I have time.......yes we all know its fake and the roads are blocked and I think the fake fighting is a bit ridiculous.....but as far as reality shows its the best out there. Anything with big HP and toting tires is ok by me!!!

I also agree these are NOT street cars with the exception of the Truck,,,he is the only one you ever see driving.....and beating that Porsche towing a boat LMAO!!!!!

What gets me is every guy has his own shop and every car has a ton of money in it....the cutlass and the Farm truck are probably the two vehicles that could actually be called street cars and they don't have $150k in them.

Either way its a ton of HP and cool cars at least its not a bunch of ricers.....I couldn't watch it if it was

Be careful trying to silence all of them. A guy at work has full blown drag bike that is streetable! It has ran a 8.0 with a conservative tune and shifting without the air shifter.

I love to put the beat down on bikes with the Buick. For now I have to stick to the Harley's though.

Street Outlaws is interesting but I agree that the only street car is the farmtruck. I would rather watch Street Outlaws than some of the stupid Teen Mom or Honey Boo Boo crap. At least they are fast cars and not spoiled kids!

I'd say the cutty is a street car too.

They sure don't like the gbody rear setup. "Gbody shuffle."
Yeah! Big Chief(pronounced queef!) said it was the worst setup ever. I call bullshit on that! Seems to be working fine for many people in this community! Of course, we can actually drive our cars more than an 1/8th or 1/4 mile at a time! :eek:

Tom

Yeah! Big Chief(pronounced queef!) said it was the worst setup ever. I call bullshit on that! Seems to be working fine for many people in this community! Of course, we can actually drive our cars more than an 1/8th or 1/4 mile at a time! :eek:

Tom

Worked better than that Mustang setup . . . . on the Cutlass. Shuffled all the way to the finish line . . . Lol

When I reengineer my spare frame...it should really help with traction at the track and on the street. Still trying to finalize the angles, but it will allow more rear wheel horsepower then a factory frame...and a better center of gravity.
It should also greatly reduce twist.
They won't make the Gbody remarks about mine.

First Chick just made the Top 10 on tonight's episode. So long Farmtruck!!!
This girl is Hot and Fast!!!

My wife Tina saw the episode with the girl Tina beating the farmtruck she is now interested. Then I told her hey her husbands name is David! lol

And how about those fast OK streetcars as they call them #1 Daddy Dave had to get his motor back to his builder and where was that at you ask? In Texas!

So the fastest street truck in the Oklahoma / The Nation get his engines built in Texas! What? lol

My motor was built in Conn. I live in Pa, so when I beat all the guys in my town or area...I have the fastest car from Conn? Not every state has an engine builder for that kind of engine.
Al Krem is one of the best engine builders in the USA. He is in my hometown, but will not touch ANY forced induction engine...so I trucked it 10 hours to Conn. Point is...you go where you can get built what you want.

If u dont have enough just turn it up or spray the house down. Must be nice to have $$ like that...Roman candle last night..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My wife Tina saw the episode with the girl Tina beating the farmtruck she is now interested. Then I told her hey her husbands name is David! lol

And how about those fast OK streetcars as they call them #1 Daddy Dave had to get his motor back to his builder and where was that at you ask? In Texas!

So the fastest street truck in the Oklahoma / The Nation get his engines built in Texas! What? lol

Big deal David.. doesn't matter where the motor is built.. Gene Fulton or Morgan and Son doesn't build fast engines because they are in Texas, they'd build fast engines from anywhere.

And actually, you know why these guys are doing this type of street racing.. It's Oklahoma, I'm from there, there's not much else to do!

Big deal David.. doesn't matter where the motor is built.. Gene Fulton or Morgan and Son doesn't build fast engines because they are in Texas, they'd build fast engines from anywhere.

And actually, you know why these guys are doing this type of street racing.. It's Oklahoma, I'm from there, there's not much else to do!

lmao There are no badass engine builders in Oklahoma? Ok car and TX power = fast cars! lol

See guys bigger motor dosent mean more wins, DOC when from a 500+ ci to a 706 ci and he lost two in a row, thats why i drive a v6 turbo.. Lol..