005 GNX Dash Number Plate

Grumpy w.e happened to that GNX you were trying to purchase from Florida i was also intrested in it but i would call the guy text him email him he never replied to my intrest??
i also just saw a what looked like a GNX this weekend on Hollywood BLVD here in South Florida it was an older gentleman and a older lady driving it heading east..might have been a clone because it had dark tints but who knows? tried to catch up but dam traffic and a light caught me..

Rich you are welcome. No it wasn't an FBI car but was the first GNX to go to a dealer for public sell and then it never got sold for years and years until my friend bought it.

hey roller why didnt the car sell for years and years? was the price marked up on it at the dealer your buddy purchased it from?

No, actually the dealer (Lou Webb) bought it for his son and what I was told the son wasn't into cars at all so Lou just hung onto it. It was stored away and at times was displayed at one of his dealership showrooms. I'm sure it had 435 miles on it when Brian bought it off ebay. I was running the hell out of it when it turned 500 miles.