You can type here any text you want

02s drop from 750-770 to 560-600 when fans come on?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A is high speed .b is low-speed and c is ground.I will put a pic up soon

Last edited:
where is your air cleaner? if it is a K&N style under the hood the fan blowing across the filter will do this

Ok thanks gonna go back from what it looks like the guy that put the motor had extended those grounds that are supposed to be at the tranny dipstick to the battery also gonna ground the fan to chassie ground that I made coming from the battery
This is your problem. You can't run the grounds that were bolted to the back of the head to the battery. Those are signal grounds for your engine sensors. Those grounds have to go back to the computer. The computer should be grounded to the engine block where the sensors are located. Put all your grounds back to where the factory put them and all your problems will be solved. If those grounds are tied to the battery any power accessory that turns on will float the ground and give the computer false readings. The O2 sensor signal is extremely sensitive to this since it is such a small voltage signal.

Yup that's exactly what I did I cut them off to put the ring terminals back on them that I bought from the part store and I bolted to the intake manifold with the stud all is all good on those readings now thanks to everyone that answered and gave in the opinionand expertise love this site

Here's the pic of my fan hooked up it's only one big one I had dual fans when I was trying to fix that problem with the grounding but it gets a little still too hot 197 hot day in Florida too hot for me so going to put the duals fans back on with the relays on each one

Pics of fan hookup as requested .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Back