You can type here any text you want

04 gto test drive cool

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Not the best car in the world but for 33k with a 6 speed (about the same as a 02 ram air it is just as fast and a way better car. My ta rattled on the very first drive ever:( GTO was nice and solid could use some tighter suspension that about it oh and a supercharger :D

with the aftermarket of the LS1's...I don't see any problem having access to serious mods for the GTO...you just better have some mula for them! LS1's especially the GTO will not be as cheap to mod like a TR! I think the car is awesome except it needs a major looks upgrade...like a ram air hood and better looking tailights...I like the factory wheels it comes with at least...

like every other hot new car, tons of people will HAve to rush out and be the first to have one but a year later they will have a better version with more hp. remeber the 385 hp zo6 then look what happened a year later!

I saw the new GTO at the local dealership last week, and I must say it looks alot better in person then in the magazines. It is a much bigger car then I expected, I figured it was going to look more like the cavaleir/sunfire cars from the pictures i saw. Its about as big as an Ls1 camaro/bird in size. They only got one at the local dealership, and they told me there would be about a 6 month wait if they could even order one! Overall, i still think its a bit overpriced. Interior looked cool though.

~Murt

Originally posted by Murt TTA
They only got one at the local dealership, and they told me there would be about a 6 month wait if they could even order one!

~Murt

That's what they tell you so you'll pay there inflated price!!

Back