You can type here any text you want

06 gto

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I hear that sheep out number people 40 to 1 in New Zealand. After that big earthquake they just had, I'm sure they're scared, loanly and could use a little comforting.

blake-shelton-with-sheep.jpg

Mike B.
Damn ! she's got a nice butt !

Hey Lou.
Driving up and back on the 5 this past weekend....saw a lot of sheep you might want to go take a gander at...

where !!! did you get any pictures!

Nah...no pix...I had to keep driving.

I guess I coulda had my kid take some pix....but I didn't want to have to have that conversation.
"But Dad....why does Lou like sheep?"
:rolleyes:

You can find them in the fields all along the 5 from the 99 up to the 152.
Some of them get pretty close to the fences....so you might be able to reach over and snatch one...or two...:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Hey....did you ask your friend in the blue Z06 if he's the guy I killed in my Camaro a few years back?

Nah...no pix...I had to keep driving.

I guess I coulda had my kid take some pix....but I didn't want to have to have that conversation.
"But Dad....why does Lou like sheep?"
:rolleyes:

You can find them in the fields all along the 5 from the 99 up to the 152.
Some of them get pretty close to the fences....so you might be able to reach over and snatch one...or two...:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Hey....did you ask your friend in the blue Z06 if he's the guy I killed in my Camaro a few years back?[/QUOTE/

Chicken, Tell your kids I prefer the company of sheep over the average Buick owner cause they have higher standards & more class.

Back