1 August, Clinton Township Cruise

nash871233

I would like to put the word out to all the Turbo Buick guys and gals on the board, Jim Causley Buick/GMC is reserving some spots for us to park our turbo cars for the cruise on Sunday. Jim Causley Buick/GMC, formerly Jim Causley Pontiac/GMC is a major sponsor of the event and puts on a very nice show. Having a Buick Dealership to call home base for this event, should make for a potentially very cool and memorable event! :biggrin: So if you plan on attending the cruise this Sunday, please stop by, show off your ride, meet some new friends and trade war stories. Joining the Michigan Turbo Buick Club could also be a possibility. :D Because there is no way to forecast an accurate head count, I don't know how many spots we have, so try to get there early.

For those who are not familiar with Clinton Township, Jim Causley Buick/GMC is located about 1/2 North of 16 Mile Rd, on the West side of Gratiot.

Clinton Cruise

Hi Doug,
Bill and I will BE THERE. What is a good time to show up? Thanks for your support on this. Talked to Tom and he is sending out info on it too. It will be a FUN day for sure. See Ya there.:cool:

Hi Doug,
Bill and I will BE THERE. What is a good time to show up? Thanks for your support on this. Talked to Tom and he is sending out info on it too. It will be a FUN day for sure. See Ya there.:cool:

Hey Russ

I went to the dealership today to find out where they were going to put us and how many parking spot we would have. I got with Mr. Gray, the gentleman who was my point of contact for the event, he asked me how many cars I expected, he asked can we say maybe a half dozen or so? I told him about how big our Woodward get togethers have gotten, but I also followed up with, I know this isn't Woodward. I went with a conservative number of twelve; I said maybe a few more. He showed me where they were going to put us, which is on the front row of the used car lot. The earlier we get there the better, he made me feel as if more cars show, they would do what they could to accommodate us. I plan on getting there between seven or eight in the morning.

Can I get pictures from all who took some during the Cruise, which they feel would be a good possibility to mount to the plaque we will give to Causley Buick on behalf of the club. Here is my one and only. It will need to be centered and zoomed in a little, but I think it is in the running.

Thanks to everyone who stopped in to make this a very nice show! :D
Doug

Attachments

• DSC01496.jpg
    DSC01496.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 117