You can type here any text you want

+1 for stolen Buick club

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Got an update for us Kenny?

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for your ride since you called me that night. If I see it, you will get it back, but it may have some damage from a 3/4 ton truck knocking it off the road! ;)

Hey Kenny i hope you read my post because i think the info might be helpfull . Didnt you put up a post not to long ago with pics from the track , and if im not mistaken i remeber seeing a pic with your front plate on it , and i vaugly remeber thinking about putting a post saying i was going to steal your car , i didnt because i figured even jokingly that would be bad etiqutte. Its quite posible in your state someone could go to motor vehicles and request info on your plate # which would give them you home address to come steal it at . That used to be the case in N.Y untill not to long ago because people here love to steal cars so much , If i were you i would see if you could find out if such an inquery was made on you plate and who did the inquery , there's your theif . Sorry on your loss .

Originally posted by Bandit
Got an update for us Kenny?

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for your ride since you called me that night. If I see it, you will get it back, but it may have some damage from a 3/4 ton truck knocking it off the road! ;)

No updates. The officer told me auto theft squad would call me, it's been a week, haven't heard a goddamn thing. :mad:

Hit it, then drag the driver to me so I can make sure they never have the use of their arms and legs again. :mad:

Though, I guess this would be an update, I did look at a very nice 86 T in Akron, and if all goes well with insurance I am going to try and pick it up. Not expecting the car to still be for sale when I finally get my insurance money. I have a feeling they’re going to try to low ball me like crazy… waiting for that $4,500 offer so I can laugh in their face.

This whole thing sucks. :(

Originally posted by galoush
Hey Kenny i hope you read my post because i think the info might be helpfull . Didnt you put up a post not to long ago with pics from the track , and if im not mistaken i remeber seeing a pic with your front plate on it , and i vaugly remeber thinking about putting a post saying i was going to steal your car , i didnt because i figured even jokingly that would be bad etiqutte. Its quite posible in your state someone could go to motor vehicles and request info on your plate # which would give them you home address to come steal it at . That used to be the case in N.Y untill not to long ago because people here love to steal cars so much , If i were you i would see if you could find out if such an inquery was made on you plate and who did the inquery , there's your theif . Sorry on your loss .

I thought about that as well. Not really possible, it’s registered to me, but when I bought it and put tags on it I was still living with my parents. I have since moved out and never changed the address on it. I don’t use this address for much of anything.

That really sucks:mad: I hate car jack Mutants:mad:

Hope you get your car back or you get a decent settlement from your insurance company. Man that sucks....:(

Back