10.10@132.66 Pump Gas and ALKY

Grumpy

Thread killer
Melissa's street car with drag radials and ALKY (thanks Julio :cool: ) Turbo Tweak chip .. Russ Merritt for a great 200R4 tranny with the best billet parts out there from Bruce @ PTS :biggrin:

60'....1.482
1/8....6.430
MPH..107.72
1/4....10.101
MPH..132.66

Thanks to Artie for the great picture !!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Meliissa launch 1.jpg
    Meliissa launch 1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,067
Melissa's set up

Engine
girdled short block with .020 pistons
stock crank cut 20/20
stock rods
212/212 roller cam
mild set of ported heads
Champion ported stock intake
stock crappy factory headers and crossover
3" down pipe to a dual 3" exhaust
V4 stock location intercooler
66 BB turbo
60# inj
single pump in tank
ALKY DUAL NOZZLE set up from Julio :biggrin:
200R4
Bruce from PTS 9/11 converter. Bruce sent it to me because I am such a nice guy . this converter ROCKS !!!! Worked awesome !! Thanks Bruce !! :eek: :cool:
stock rear end w c/clip eliminators (remember we are only running drag radials)

and the brain of this is an OPTIMA battery !!! ;)

Better get that ALKY off the car, I heard it's good for putting holes in the block. :p :p :D

New motor :eek: What was wrong with the old? I was hoping to see a 9.xx out of the stockish combo.

Jason

nothing wrong with the old motor .. It belongs back in my Mazda :eek: Her new one is very close to mine .. just have to get a few more parts and it's done .. She has a very stock type trans to BUT her new one is getting the "good" stuff from Bruce @ PTS (wait till I post the pic's of his stuff !!!! unreal !!! quality is #1 with him !!) with Russ throwin all the parts together :biggrin: Keeping the same converter from Bruce to .. worked awesome !! looks like we will be parking it for a while now with a winter storm coming Monday :rolleyes: hey it is winter :eek: Poor Mazda is sitting without it's "heart" :redface:

Attachments

• MayZ1.JPG
    MayZ1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 860